• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's the last movie you've seen?

I just saw Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom with my dad. It was not as good as the first one, but it was still really good (sequels are never usually as good as the original). Speaking of originals, I think there will be one more movie of Jurassic World, since there were three original Jurassic Park movies (I’ve seen all of them). It only makes sense that there would be three Jurassic World movies.

Saw The Last Jedi about a week ago. It left much to be desired. Extended Universe is so much better than Disney in my opinion.

I, too, last saw Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom with my girlfriend. I wasnt a huge fan of the original Jurassic Park movies but I really liked the first Jurassic World movie so I just had to watch the second. It was a bit loud for my liking from time to time, especially with the claws on metal but otehrwise I really liked it, even though a lot of People said a lot of negative stuff about it and I cant wait for the third movie to come out.

Next movie will be Oceans Eight :)

Im actually watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom rn. I've never seen these movies before (besides the 4th one I watched when it was released way back when) but so far it seems pretty interesting! If it keep my interest I'll stick around to watch The Last Crusade too :D

The last movie that I watched was the Incredible 2. I got to watch it today and I really enjoyed the movie.

Im actually watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom rn. I've never seen these movies before (besides the 4th one I watched when it was released way back when) but so far it seems pretty interesting! If it keep my interest I'll stick around to watch The Last Crusade too :D

Don't forget Raiders of the Lost Ark!;)

Thor: Ragnarok
I highly recommend it to those that enjoy superhero movies. I guess you have all probably seen it though.

Some cheesy hallmark movie my parents had on while I was visiting them. It's hallmark's christmas in july thingy and so it was a christmas movie. x.x

I haven't had time to watch anything since. :p

Back