What's the hardest Side-Scrolling Mario Game?

Pyrozanryu said:
Comatose2009 said:
Tubular was surprisingly easy if you knew how to beat it.
i dont remember..., :S what was it like? might jog my memory
There were lots of pipes/tubes, Chargin' Chucks and piranha plants. I think there might have been bob-ombs or bullet bills, too.

Comatose2009 said:
Pyrozanryu said:
Comatose2009 said:
There were lots of pipes/tubes, Chargin' Chucks and piranha plants. I think there might have been bob-ombs or bullet bills, too.
:S nope... i last played 7yrs ago so yea...

Wii Master 64 said:
I hated SMB 3. anyways, the hardest game for me is lost levels, hands down. it's Japanese, it has to be hard.
The reason why we got a modified Doki Doki Panic with the name "Super Mario Bros. 2" slapped on it was because Nintendo thought that the original Japanese Super Mario Bros. 2 was too difficult for Americans. So yeah, it's hard as hell. XD

Comatose2009 said:
Pyrozanryu said:
Comatose2009 said:
The only way to navigate were P Balloons as well, but you could easily use a cape or blue yoshi. Using the cape is really risky and hard though.

The cape could only get me three-quarters of the way through the level. The trick was using the max out of the P balloons or they would run out too early, and you were screwed.

Back