• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the general conensus on Super Mario RPG Remake so far?

i've been on the fence considering if i should pick this up or not 👀 i didn't grow up playing the original version but it looks like fun! i love the paper mario series and the visual updates to the game look great! i might try and see if i can watch a few streams of this to help me make a decision (well that and i still need to get a proper start on my copy of mario wonder!)
If you're a fan of RPGs and you like Super Mario then you'll love this one.

That's why I generally don't trust retail reviews for the actual quality of the game itself as much as I do the actual physical qualities. i.e. If there's a problem with a circuitry in a certain number of cartridges and the reviews warn about that, or if there's a bug where the software won't launch or something like that. In terms of things like gameplay and story, online store reviews tend to always skew towards the dumb.
lol yeah there was a review years ago for the Justice League dvd (Cartoon Network) and one of the buyers complained that their dvd did not have all the episodes it was supposed to. They returned it and the second copy also didn't have the episodes. So when I got my set I wanted to see what they did wrong.

(The remainder of the episodes was on a second home menu. There was a little arrow on the bottom corner that they never clicked to get to them lol)

I really, really, really like the cutscenes! (Geno awakening being my favorite)

Overall, the game is such a charm experience!

Back