Whats the fastest way to get villagers to move?

█⌦♫​

You have to befriend them. It doesn't make sense but it does work. You can't just hit them with nets and hammers, you have to befriend them. It's because they won't move even if you let them (with a low friendship.).​

♫⌫█​

1. Create a new character.
2. Introduce yourself to everyone.
3. Talk to everyone everyday except the villager you want out.
4. Ignore the villager on every other account.
5. Eventually the other villagers will notify you that the villager will want to move.

I don't think moving out has to do anything with friendship level. If you have talked to them a few times in the past + done a few favors recently they should proceed to move out when they have prompted it.

As far as prompting you to move. I believe that a villager is chosen at random at 6 am everyday to move. Keep in mind that it's not 100% everyday that someone will move.

I usually just go back and forth between two days( For example the 6th and the 7th) and see if anyone is moving out each day. Run in front of all the villagers that are outside and one of them should "ping" you. If the ping is not about moving, talk to them more afterwards, and try to get information on if someone is leaving. Talk to a second person if you want to be sure no one is thinking about moving that day.
^Basically rinse and repeat this cycle everyday. Each day takes about 5 min(more or less). A little bit annoying, but that's how I usually get villagers to move out.

P.S. There is a lot of luck involved in getting a villager to move out.
P.P.S If someone you want to move, changes their mind after you asked them to move, close the game w.o. saving and redo.

Last edited:
Back