• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Whats the BEST WAY to make $$$LOTS OF BELLS$$$💰?

Lotusblossom

Prankster Crossing
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Kaleidoclover
Famous Mushroom
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Cake
If you have a great way or even a secret way that you know of to make lots of bells please share here because I have no idea.. I'm in desperate need of bells.. for my plans I'll be needing multiple millions and i literally dont even have enough to buy a bush right now..... I've only upgraded my house twice and my storage has just exploded all over the island... I've been mad at fishing because I like the way new leafs water looks better and I haven't been catching many bugs.. I've never been able to catch a tarantula and they honestly scare me.. but whatever I need the money so I'll do it... the only thing I've heard about was peacock butterflies and tarantulas I honestly dont know how to catch a tarantula.. oh and I cant connect to sell turnips either

If you have a great way or even a secret way that you know of to make lots of bells please share here because I have no idea.. I'm in desperate need of bells.. for my plans I'll be needing multiple millions and i literally dont even have enough to buy a bush right now..... I've only upgraded my house twice and my storage has just exploded all over the island... I've been mad at fishing because I like the way new leafs water looks better and I haven't been catching many bugs.. I've never been able to catch a tarantula and they honestly scare me.. but whatever I need to money so I'll do it... the only thing I've heard about was peacock butterflies and tarantulas I honestly dont know how to catch a tarantula.. oh and I cant connect to sell turnips either
Stalk market? Idk

Fishing would be your next step. Gather lots of fish bait and fish by the docks. That's how you make a lot of money or fish in the river because there are dorados that sell for 15,000 and arapaima that go for 10,000.
Also forgot to include selling your DIY items. Usually the ones that feature iron ore go for a good amount of bells. Like the barbell.

people typically use the stalk market, buying tons of turnips for low prices n then selling them for much higher ones

farming tarantulas/scorpions is also a good way

I've never even seen a scorpion..no wifi here for stalk markets
Post automatically merged:

What are the most expensive catches and how to catch them??

I've never even seen a scorpion..no wifi here for stalk markets
People generally find them on mystery islands. What you can do to increase the spawn rate is get rid of all the plants and just make it a barren island. That way scorpions can spawn without the hindrance of beetles spawning in its place. However for fireflies and mosquitoes i suggest you catch them and then release them to free up space.

Trading your TBT on here for bells. If I hadn't done that, I'd be totally broke in game.

Sell one of the villagers you have on TBT for in game bells, spend the money on turnips, go to turnip exchange and sell your turnips at someone‘s island. Then you can just purchase more turnips and make even more money until you don’t want any more money. Then you can stop

To add more cashflow (though it will take days to get them), bury 10k bells in glowing spots that you see on your island everyday. The return will be 30k bells after (I think?) four days. You could bury 99k bells, but there's a chance you could only get 30k in return, showing that it's not the best option to go all in.

stalk market. i also have 200 gold roses that i could craft into 20 gold wreath that sells for 20k each every 2 days.

If you have a great way or even a secret way that you know of to make lots of bells please share here because I have no idea.. I'm in desperate need of bells.. for my plans I'll be needing multiple millions and i literally dont even have enough to buy a bush right now..... I've only upgraded my house twice and my storage has just exploded all over the island... I've been mad at fishing because I like the way new leafs water looks better and I haven't been catching many bugs.. I've never been able to catch a tarantula and they honestly scare me.. but whatever I need the money so I'll do it... the only thing I've heard about was peacock butterflies and tarantulas I honestly dont know how to catch a tarantula.. oh and I cant connect to sell turnips either
I don’t think you need to do online play to sell turnips? You may not be able to hunt for the highest possible price, but honestly, if you sell them for even 50 bells more than you bought them for you will accumulate a lot of money fast.

personally I find making the hot item when it is something really good can get you a lot of money fast. I also like to make the shell recipes (I always have a ton of shells) to make money. The regular shell floor sells for about 4000.

what hemisphere are you in? Scorpions are summer and tarantulas are winter.
If you are in the north and it is summer the dorado, a river fish, sells for 15k before the CJ 150%, according to the animal crossing wiki.

Before selling items personally I would do fishing late at night cause most fishes at night sell for like 5-15k each more chances my highest sell in the morning for fishes and bugs were about 200k or so !

Selling TBT for in game bells is one way. I think the going rate is 1 TBT = 20K? You could also buy bell vouchers with any spare Nook miles you have. 500 Nook miles = 3k IGB. NMTs sell for more but they also cost a lot more.

Fishing would be your next step. Gather lots of fish bait and fish by the docks. That's how you make a lot of money or fish in the river because there are dorados that sell for 15,000 and arapaima that go for 10,000.
Also forgot to include selling your DIY items. Usually the ones that feature iron ore go for a good amount of bells. Like the barbell.
I'd definitely borrow this tactic. During the beginning of the game I was able to reach my first million in 1 week, but that was because I got super lucky. It was raining at my town and coelacanths were the hot item for a short period. The week before this, I had amassed 400 fish bait and went on a fishing spree for 3 hours in the rain. It's not as efficient as the raddish market, but I guess you could say I'm a crazy person for spending 3 days digging up clams lol.

If you plant 30k in the money hole you don’t risk anything. It could be your guarantee 30k (three 10k bags) or it could be 90k, so off top it would be better than to just bury 10k in the hole every time.

Stalk market, but that’s tougher when you don’t have online. It takes a lot of patience to get a good price.

To add more cashflow (though it will take days to get them), bury 10k bells in glowing spots that you see on your island everyday. The return will be 30k bells after (I think?) four days. You could bury 99k bells, but there's a chance you could only get 30k in return, showing that it's not the best option to go all in.
If you plant 30k in the money hole you don’t risk anything. It could be your guarantee 30k (three 10k bags) or it could be 90k, so off top it would be better than to just bury 10k in the hole every time.

Stalk market, but that’s tougher when you don’t have online. It takes a lot of patience to get a good price.

You know that the most you can get from the money tree is 30k if you bury 10k, right? Anything buried over 10k doesn't matter.

Back