Whats The Best Movie, This Summer

So far, I haven't really seen any, but just from watching the trailers, I'd say the fifth Harry Potter. As for what I think will own during the summer months... The Simpsons Movie. No competition.

Bulerias said:
So far, I haven't really seen any, but just from watching the trailers, I'd say the fifth Harry Potter. As for what I think will own during the summer months... The Simpsons Movie. No competition.
Simpsons hasn't been truly funny for years. Why should this be any different? The trailer shows really two jokes (one with Marge and Lisa and one with Bart and Homer which really aren't that funny.) People may laugh at spider pig, but if you want to laugh at something random just watch a season of Family guy or their movie.

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Simpsons hasn't been truly funny for years. Why should this be any different? The trailer shows really two jokes (one with Marge and Lisa and one with Bart and Homer which really aren't that funny.) People may laugh at spider pig, but if you want to laugh at something random just watch a season of Family guy or their movie.
True, true. But I agree with Bul anyways.

;)

As for the best I've seen... I don't know, the only movie I've been to this year is Delta Farce, and I think that was spring. But it was good.

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
You kidding? Watch the episode where Homer can't sleep and then becomes a firefighter. That's from this season, and it's the funniest episode EVER.

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
You kidding? Watch the episode where Homer can't sleep and then becomes a firefighter. That's from this season, and it's the funniest episode EVER.
The last few seasons are nothing compared to the earlier ones.

Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
Because the movie has been in production since 2003, it's story will be as good as the older episodes.

Bulerias said:
Propaganda Man said:
Bulerias said:
I remember that.... Now THAT was funny.

Back