• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's the best cat in your opinion?

Jared:3

New Horizons
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Zipper Sakura
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Leif
Lobo
Mint
Chocolate Cake
Father's Day Carnation
I'm thinking about getting Kiki, and replacing felicity, as I don't like how she looks, your thoughts on cats?

Kiki is not only my favourite cat, but my favourite of all the villagers! I first got her when she was camping in my igloo and I loved how adorable she looked. She also mentioned how she was into books and I just melted at that! She's also named after Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service which I think is super cool. :)

I got Kiki as one of my starter villagers and I love her so much. I'd replace Felicity for Kiki with no doubt if I were you. :lemon:

BOB IS LOVE BOB IS LIFE

ees1F59.jpg

Felicity is my favourite cat! originally I didn't like her but she's grown on me a lot. Lolly's also pretty cute.

Bob is best cat, but I think a lot of the girl cats are cute too. I have Felicity and I really love her!

Obviously Lolly is the best cat, and I am not just saying that because she is in my town, or was one of my starting characters. I am in no way biased with any of that information.

Go Lolly!!!

Personally Felicity's hairstyle reminds me of Spock from the star trek franchise. Although it's not safe to say that I hate her, I wouldn't mind if she was in my town I just wouldn't choose her from the list of cat villagers. Purrl is my favourite cat but Moe comes a close second as well as Olivia. I love Purrl, but I wanted to experience more villagers so I got rid of her but I do love her because of her cute catchphrase and her sassy demeanour.

Miss Lolly is my favorite cat. Her catchphrase is Sugar plum.
Miss Ankha joined my 4th town and like her cranky/snooty talk.

all of them.

I DUNNO TBH ?? in my personal opinion i've always liked bob, kabuki, felicity, katt, every single kitty is important to me. i love cats.

I like Punchy best. Rudy and Olivia are also really nice though. Cats are great in general.

Back