• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's something good that happened in your game today?

My friend knows I’m trying to collect amiibo-free villagers. She got a camper today who she really wanted; the camper kicked out sherb. I already had a plot open and 80 tickets printed (and even more miles) to go hunting for my missing 6 but she decided to accept the loss and offered to gift me her sherb before I even started the hunt 🥺 neither of us timetravel so I am feeling really lucky.

Celeste has not visited for a while but, since the sky was so clear tonight, I waited and watched and managed to wish on a few shooting stars. Last night, too. So, for those who have not had Celeste visit, as long as the night sky is clear, consider spending some time looking up. You won't get meteor showers since none is announced, but you might see a few shooting stars you can still wish upon.

That's how I got 40 star fragments since getting the game, random unnanounced shooting stars at night :) Celeste has only visited me 4 times but I got bloody loads of stars ready :D hahaha

Joey, Audie, and Katt threw me a birthday party, and I got some very cute wallpaper

Got the star wand recipe
Got the Ironwood cart recipe
And this!

Attachments

• C546CEE2-C66B-4596-B06C-6683C167B85D.jpeg
    C546CEE2-C66B-4596-B06C-6683C167B85D.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1
ok, so this didn't happen today, but like a day or 2 ago.
but i went on 30 mystery island tours and 12 of them were money rock island :')

ive had molly as my avatar since joining TBT so that was the day i almost had a heart attack😂 and thank you very much!!

I got her in my campsite too and am still in shock all these weeks later! Enjoy. :)
(I had her in NL and loved, did not expect to come by her again randomly this soon so my username was in part tribute lol.)

Only the upstairs room left to decorate and then its done. Now I can start designing my dumpster-fire of an island!

I went the opposite route of most which was decorate the house first and treat my island as a dumping ground for my things.

I managed to catch both the Giant Trevally and the Mahi-Mahi after only having to use less than half of the bait I'd crafted (I crafted 100 before starting the hunt) and got to donate them to the museum finally.

caught the arowana, piranha and rainbow stag! now just need to catch the rest of the june fishies and i’ll be done till next month! :>

Back