• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Whats Everyones Opinions On The New Splatoon 3 DLC

Even though I wasn't much hyped for the release I was expecting to like it a lot, but I actually love it! And I'm having plenty of fun with it, my liking to roguelikes probably elevates the experience. Also I adore the overall feel and aesthetics of the game.
So yeah, I think it's great but I still need to spend more time in it to fully shape my opinion.

i didn't have many expectations when i preordered it. i'm a huge splatoon franchise fan so i knew i was going to buy it and it didn't disappoint!

at first i was a bit hesitant about it because i love a prolonged story mode, but the replayability of it keeps it really fresh imo. the themeing and lore is amazing and ties in really well with the final splatfest from splat2n.

i would totally give it a go and enjoy the grind!

When I saw the trailer, I was really hyped! I love the aesthetic and I wanted to see what it would have been like if Team Order won in Splat 2! (Like how the finalfest in Splat1 effected Splat2's storymode a bit :^P .. So I was kind of having hopes for the Team Chaos vs Order" end results..!)
Hmmm. I think I was disappointed when I started playing it. I "beat" it in 2 hours and was left feeling underwhelmed with the story. I 100%'d it at this point of time and I still feel the same. The fights never got harder nor you get anything super cool like the Inner Agent 3 fight (I love fighting Inner Agent3). I guess I was unconsciously comparing it to Octo Expansion. I'm left feeling ...... greedy. It's not as challenging as Octo Expansion but it's more bearable to play than the story modes. It's very repetitive and feels like a solo mode of Salmon Run so if you enjoy that type of thing- you will really like it!
I must mention this since it makes me laugh that I think like this - but the ending of Happy Home Paradise got me more hyped than the ending for Side Order

Although, I would definitely play Side Order if you like character interaction and lore!
TLDR: I feel neutral about Side Order!

Back