• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

That's nothing compared to the Jade egg she literally tried to sell for almost $70 that was for.....ummm....nvm

iiluminaughtii made a really good video about Gweneth Paltrow and her company "Goop"

-

Anyways, I'm really bothered that I get burned out every week to the point where I don't have the energy to do anything on the weekends. I forgot 2 zoom meetings this week because of how cluttered and busy I have been with everything and it's super annoying...
Watching Jeopardy with your hand on the buzzer?

Never. Ever. Snowball. EVER. Try to keep up in college, because there's no way in hell you're gonna catch up that easily.

I've been productive today, but all I did were French assignments. For this week. UGH.

Was waiting for a webpage to load and as soon as the bar filled (it had a loading bar) the smoke alarm went off behind me and scared the hell out of me. Now I have to open my window to reduce the stuffiness in my room, letting freezing cold air and the occasional bug in :|

That’s sound advice! If only it were easy to follow... lol. Je sais que tu peux le faire!

Yeah haha!

I'm gonna guess that you said "I think you can do it!" Before I use google translate on this LOL
Post automatically merged:

WHOA I GOT IT SOMEWHAT RIGHT EVEN THOUGH IM BOUT TO FLUNK FRENCH??? GO ME!!

And thank you so much! <3 Merci beaucoup ❤

Yeah haha!

I'm gonna guess that you said "I think you can do it!" Before I use google translate on this LOL

I don’t think you can do it, I know! 😉

When I first started learning, I would practice in silly ways like learning simple phrases to tell my friends. We would also challenge each other to see who could hold a (basic, broken) conversation the longest. To turn study into a game hardly makes it feel like study at all.

Bonne chance!! 🍀

si vous avez juste pour une raison quelconque traduit cela en utilisant google et perdu plusieurs minutes de votre temps ... félicitations tapez "J'ai décodé l'horrible français de plainbluetees" sur le fil!

Discord trading servers can be so dry... There are nice people there, but others just don’t respond back >_>

This is exactly how I feel about buying things on Nookazon. There are nice people, but most are either scammers, don’t have the items anymore, or won’t reply to your offers even when they’re “online”

Yeah haha!

Maybe you can see if a show you like has a French language option.

Trying to watch something on YouTube and it's giving me so many problems with the Roku. Freezes entirely when I try to turn on/off subtitles, ad popup that says it will play in __ seconds but doesn't show the ad and makes me lose control of the video as well as muting it. Super annoying, I just want to finish it already. Guess I'll try the Xbox YouTube app.

My mom just insulted me, and the thing that's keeping me from self hurt, and threatened to take away my privileges for some things.

I have no freedom anymore and I fear I'm dangerously close to self hurt to cope.

I dug my nails into my arm, a second longer and they would've bled...

That's.... Not reassuring

It hurts.

My mom just insulted me, and the thing that's keeping me from self hurt, and threatened to take away my privileges for some things.

I have no freedom anymore and I fear I'm dangerously close to self hurt to cope.

It hurts.

It hurts.

Ugh bad connection made this triple

I've been having this terrible headache since Wednesday, it honestly wasn't bad until around Friday when I feel I pushed myself too much shdksjdj. Two days later and it's still bad, I was planning to finish my part in a group output but every time I start working I start to feel nauseuous. I hate this.

Whoever thought of making us produce 11 outputs in 4 days all while juggling synchronous lectures is absolutely unreasonable. I haven't had a bad migraine/headache for months until this week. :/

I need help. I don't want to move back home. I'm so tired of dealing with my dad. our house is trash caude my dad won't clean and my mom isnt well enough to clean. they constantly yell at each other and I only ever get yelled at for being depressed/other mental health bs. I ****ing hate it there. I need to get out. but I'm still in college and I don't make nearly enough money to afford rent so when I'm inevitably forced to leave my dorm for Thanksgiving break I'm gonna be forced to go back home.

I sent my brother a message, gonna ask if I can potentially stay w him during my breaks until I get a decent job and can afford rent. I really hope I can, I am not going back to that damn house.

Back