• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's Bothering You?

My mom just insulted me, and the thing that's keeping me from self hurt, and threatened to take away my privileges for some things.

I have no freedom anymore and I fear I'm dangerously close to self hurt to cope.

I dug my nails into my arm, a second longer and they would've bled...

That's.... Not reassuring

It hurts.
this. im so ****ing worried

I can't eat food properly because my mouth hurts like crazy on both sides since all of my baby teeth (that i somehow still have) decided to fall out at the same time.

I'm not looking forward to the colder weather approaching.

The sun will set sooner and everything will be grey. ( not good for the mood)

If it could just be sunny fall days with all the colorful leaves intact on their branches indefinitely ...I'd be a happier gal.

The snow has arrived, The leaves have fallen, my garden has died and the pumpkin I left outside has frost damage. I'm a bad pumpkin mom 🎃😭

My family loves Halloween. We love giving out candy and making kids happy. Unfortunately, we can't give out candy this year due to COVID. I'm immunocompromised and we live in an apartment. To hand out candy we'd have to keep opening the door to our apartment & opening the door repeatedly to strangers is too big a risk for me. Plus my mom will be here & she's in her 60s so she's at risk as well. I'm in my late 40s & this is the first time in my life we can't really celebrate Halloween. On top of that I feel guilty because I feel like my hubby, son & mom might have been able to hand out candy if it weren't for me. I feel like I'm ruining their Halloween.

Yeah, nope, I've gotta just try to survive :')

Like what sheilaa said. I don't know if you're able to have the house to yourself at times (like when your mother's working or so), if you do, ring up some hotlines. I remember calling them plenty of times back then. Sometimes it helps. My mother can make me feel like **** too, so I know where you're coming from. It's tough now, but I believe you'll make it through. <3

So many things I regret in life, one of them was saying goodbye to one of my relatives before they passed away

I've got tons of schoolwork that I should be working on right now.

... But I'm just dancing to David Lee Roth's version of "Just A Gigolo." So yeah, that's my life right now.

I want to die... I was literally about to turn in my essay but for some reason, my account said that my login expired and now I’m sitting here locked out of my account with a late essay

Back