What's Bothering You?

i really hope this virus won’t affect mail delivery,,

same, like i'm gonna hold off ordering anything now for the case of it, but check your mail service home page. here they still seems to allow since you can control stuff and it doesn't spread as easily with packages but it might be slowed down due to low traffic etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gotta love how we are supposed to stay inside for at least the next 14 days and no one here gives a **** about it. I literally see families using the fact that the kids don't have school and parents don't have to work to make a trip with their bikes / by feet. They don't even bother to have at least a securtiy distance between them and other groups, like wtf? People that can't accept ruley deserve to get the Virus, seriously. They don't do those rules as a joke, SO TAKE THEM SERIOUS SO WE CAN BE DONE WITH THIS ****.

I assume they either don't get money or they are just dip****s. but yes can this ****ing stop.

same, like i'm gonna hold off ordering anything now for the case of it, but check your mail service home page. here they still seems to allow since you can control stuff and it doesn't spread as easily with packages but it might be slowed down due to low traffic etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I assume they either don't get money or they are just dip****s. but yes can this ****ing stop.

Everyone who is forced to stop working currently is still getting 80% of their salary, so the can't even complain.
Indeed, can it finally stop, it's so annoying..

Everyone who is forced to stop working currently is still getting 80% of their salary, so the can't even complain.
Indeed, can it finally stop, it's so annoying..

Oh then they are def dip****s.. bruh.

Yeah like can we just hide deep underground and just disinfect the whole world

aaaaaaa i was so sure i had done all parts of the online learning thing but i went through it again and apparently i didn't??? i'm so tired of this it feels like i will never learn all of it and i will suck at my job and make tons of mistakes and everything will suck!!!!

my anxiety around this virus has really been acting up...like I know I'm being stupid as I know it's really not as a big of a deal that the media makes it out to be, but my brains always like what if this big scary thing happens and yeah )):

I have to deal with these dumb cramps but my little cousins keep bugging me because they think I’ll somehow cure their boredom (schools closed), please let me suffer in peace ;;
Also hopefully the mall stays open until Friday so I can at least pick up my game > <

Last edited:
got an email telling me not to work until classes resume on campus, which will likely not happen for the rest of the semester. which means i have effectively lost my job that i was expecting to have for the next two months. :( not sure how i'm going to pay for my car.

The hinge is coming loose on my ds. I’ve got a back up but my little lady bug is wearing out May she rest in pieces... I mean peace.

In a lot of pain from surgery today and my chest feels rlly tight under bandages so kinda difficult to breath. Think it’s cause today is the most swelling there will be so hopefully goes down after today.

ONE TIME I put a soda in my room. In a cup with a closed lid. On a coaster. Didn't spill any.
ANTS all over my dresser. Why.

Also my manager has me working 8 ****ing days in a row and this whole Corona virus thing has made everythin EXTREMELY busy. I think my manager was mad at me for not getting out on time last night.
Today makes day 2 of 8. I was about to explode on customers on day 1. I can't take this anymore. I will loose my damn mind at this horrible place, get reported and my first write up, then go home and scream and cry some more.

I swear to god i feel like we're all in some kind of apocalypse movie... First some weird ****ing disease crops up out of nowhere, grocery stores are being wiped clean, everything is closing down to prevent spread, and now there was an earthquake near my area (not strong enough to write home about but enough to wake me up at 6am)........

This is some biblical plague ****.......

I swear to god i feel like we're all in some kind of apocalypse movie... First some weird ****ing disease crops up out of nowhere, grocery stores are being wiped clean, everything is closing down to prevent spread, and now there was an earthquake near my area (not strong enough to write home about but enough to wake me up at 6am)........

I feel ya. it really does feel weird

Yeah.. I'm really happy for China thought since they had major improvements since but considering how drastic/lax passive-aggressive they are in some countries it's like.. bruddur wat is goin on

Back