• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

What's Bothering You?

People are so sensitive now in LoL.
I ping them to go back so they don't die, they don't listen and die, spamming in Allchat that I'm extremelly toxic and that I deserve to get banned.. and then they write in teamchat that I should kill myself and get cancer. But I'm the toxic one XD

Another warning but this time over "sexual material" it wasn't even that bad like jfc

My dad gets pissed over the dumbest things I swear. Like I'm a student in college, just got kicked outta my dorm, I'm struggling to get myself situated at home so I can do my schoolwork without being stressed about clutter, and on top of that I'm taking care of an 8 week old puppy foe the first time in my life...

...but no, my dad still gets mad that I didn't put the groceries away. He got mad that the hamburger meat he bought was still sitting out. He told me that while he and my mom are eating chili that I can go chew on a dog treat.

**** I wanna move out of here so damn bad.

You guys really let me go around with “1 Days” in my sig all day and not one person said something y’all fake

I waited too long to order the new Vaporeon figurine off the Pokemon Center website and ofc it's now out of stock. I'm gonna see if someone will take me to Gamestop, hoping they have it there cause that's how I got the Eevee figurine.

I think as soon as Sylveon is available online I'm just gonna buy it right away. I don't wanna take any more risks. I really want to get all nine of these!!

There is someone who's legit ****talking their own brother, because he planned on getting her Animal Crossing for her birthday, but now he doesn't pick it up, because he's scared to catch the Virus.. I get it, it's sad but no need to ****talk him to other people. He wanted tot be nice, he was ready to buy you the game. He doesn't want to risk potentially his life.. what a bad brother!! Jesus christ, some people are really selfish. Just the thought would count so much to me..

have to catch up on studies before animal crossing releases (tomorrow) and that's tiring, considering the fact that exams have just finished.

Went to get a few bits of food shopping and the shelves are empty! It's getting absolutely ridiculous, can't even function anymore. Just gonna hide away with New Horizons for a while

Took the dog out for like 10 min in the freezing cold, does nothing.

Brought him inside, and he poops on my floor -___-

Took the dog out for like 10 min in the freezing cold, does nothing.

Brought him inside, and he poops on my floor -___-

Oh damn D;
My cat always sits in front of the toilet, waits that I clean it up and then once the toilet is clean she poops
in front of it when she feels like it. xD

Back