What's Bothering You?

I was in a great mood for a bit today, but that quickly got crushed. There's always some idiot who has to ruin your entire ****ing day.

Anyway, I'm just super pissed off right now. I lost my cool while arguing with my brother earlier because I am so frustrated with him and his attitude. Why can't he be a good sibling and listen to me, understand when I'm feeling upset, and not push my buttons for the hell of it? Ugh.

My switch lite is no longer charging; it is at 20%. I don’t know if that is enough to last to transfer my data when I get a new switch. My charger has been falling out for awhile now but it still was working. Idk what to do. My mom is asleep now so i can’t tell her about it now and kinda awkward because of the thing I posted earlier. Even when I get the new switch, Idk if plugging in a new charger will charge it since idk if it is the charger or the switch, or both. I really hoped to use my switch lite still since I was thinking of getting the animal crossing switch bundle . I fell asleep earlier so I’m not tired now. Not sure what to do now :/ I’m so pissed. The joycon drift has been getting worst and now this happened :/.

I’m so anxious about this. Now, Idk if I should even bother with the animal crossing bundle if my switch lite isn’t charging :/.

Last edited:
Anxiety issues. Every time I think happy thoughts when trying to sleep, I immediately go back to a negative or stressful thought (like the fear of having bad dreams). This is why I’m having a hard time sleeping.

And I hate having a hard time sleeping when I’m spending the night away from home.

I think I might take a hiatus, my dearest friend is very distressed and I'm so worried about him. on top of all the other bs I'm dealing with. I don't think I have the energy to worry about anything else right now, I'm not getting any enjoying out of being here at the moment. I need to focus my energy on more productive and healing things.

Been on call with a few American friends and I struggle speaking English so much it's making me feel pathetic.
Writing it is easy, been doing it for years. But speaking and being spontaneous? That's a completely different skill and not having it makes me feel stupid.

I haven’t been here in a short while. Just really been looking back and realising how much that one guy absolutely used me. Even if he didn’t intend to, that sentiment really doesn’t matter.

There’s always going to be a simmering hate. He hurt me so bad years ago and I truly believed he would do different this time but I think it’s just even worse since he should have known better. He’s out of my life now. Sometimes I’ve asked my closest friends to channel their hate to him. I guess I just don’t want to feel like I’m alone, but they see how he hurt me when that guy did not.

It’s really sad. It’s like my family. They see me right in front of them but they never understand, anyone else I tell can see it. It was the same with him. There are so many things I’d just love to tell him off about but if he did all of that crap regardless then none of it would be productive. He honestly showed me every part of him I hoped wasn’t true. He made me feel like garbage.

I can hate him now but it’s not easy to let go of someone you had feelings for. Not this time ey.

My best friend is a god damn saint.

I’m beginning to lose patience in ACNH’s random number generator. I’ve time traveled to every day just to get the glow-in-the-dark sticker DIY from the Happy Home Paradise island, only to get every DIY other than the glow-in-the-dark sticker DIY.

Why isn’t that DIY bottle spawning?

EDIT: I’ve obtained it!

Last edited:
There is nothing worse than losing one of them! Maybe it isn't everyone's preferred method, but the vacuum cleaner and crevice tool are a godsend for me! I cannot stand them, even being in the same room freaks me out. I empty the tank into a binbag outside.

Thanks so much for sharing this with me 🙂; I’m glad to know I’m not the only one that feels that way (and sorry! I hope that doesn’t sound passive aggressive >.<). Ever since I read the thread about squishing or killing bugs, I’ve been worrying a bit about this and if my answer bothered people. I can’t help freaking out about any bug/spider. >.<

I honestly can't see myself finished my assessment for thr 14th.
I am on Q17, and there's still like 49-ish questions, and I still need to make notes (I could afford not to, but honestly there would be no point, and I already did some notes for older questions, plus I can write notes better to make them written like from me), type everything and RETYPE the bloody thing, becuase I can't copy and paste!

What's worse, I've like, tried emailing twice to my teacher beforehand and I haven't gotten any response, and I will not be calling because I don't have a lot of credit. Plus ain't a free call.
I am tempted to wait till tomorrow, to see if they see ANY of the messages. I have actually been trying with this course, but copy and paste and the teacher are stressing and wasting my time.

And I really wanna get this certificate for admin, because I see it really being helpful!

(I wanted to do more writing notes at work when nothing is happening, but the boss is stressing me out.)

I hate when people do things and act like it never happened.

Context: My dad said “**** you” to me over a game of Mario Kart. Things like that trigger my stress.

Unrelated, but I feel like I have to stop responding when my dad uses my deadname. I keep responding to it, and that makes me feel like I’m part of the issue here.

Back