What's Bothering You?

plushie still hasn't shipped 🙃🙃🙃

I saw earlier that it was listed in September but when I placed the order it had been updated fairly recently. if the seller isn't active and can't fulfill an order then why in the world would they leave their listings active? if this takes forever after I spent all that money you can bet I'm not leaving a 5 star rating.

edit: so I broke down and messaged the seller and, first off, they replied basically immediately. second, they said they've had personal/life issues going on so I guess they weren't aware of their listings and they said they'll ship it tomorrow (yay finally). so given that they do in fact shop it tomorrow I won't leave a rating lower than 5☆ but I will make note of this slow shipping process in a review.

what a frustrating process, I just want this plushie 😩

Last edited:
trying to shiny hunt this mudbray is exhausting me. i miss the days of sos chaining for shinies in usum 😔

AAAAAAAAA
-my brain, got a week before finals and ive got unfinished projects and an entire study guide due friday, no exceptions. busy after school tomorrow. 7 30pm and haven't started bc of extracurricular stuff i was working on. i love finals lol :')
should properly get off and do work but the fatigue kicked in real fast

why cant I ever get gifs to work for my signature. I wish we could just drop them instead adding them via links.
1274.jpg

Work schedules got posted and I'm closing on Christmas Eve and opening on Boxing Day 😔 I got New Years Eve off but I literally don't care about that since I have no friends and I'm not going to any parties or anything... I would rather have more time at Christmas to see my family especially since I didn't get to spend Christmas with them last year due to covid.

Before 2.0, people were asking for exorbitant fees for Raymond, and people were willing to pay it. Now that the Amiibos are out, I can't even seem to give him away for free...

Also, I got a Root Canal today. The temporary crown fell off 10 minutes after the Dentist Office closed for the day... I'll have to go in first thing in the morning to get this fixed.

Last edited:
It’s so cold in here 🥶 … not sure if the heat is working here or not. I doubt it’s from the vaccine though. I don’t think feeling cold is one of the side effects, or at least I don’t remember it being one… 🤔

Better check the thermostat.

I hate when my ear starts ringing, ugh.
Which makes it worst since I can only hear in one (yes, I'm half-deaf).

I guess I need to start exercising regularly again, I'm starting to feel bad about my body image again lol whoops 🙃🙃

It’s so cold in here 🥶 … not sure if the heat is working here or not. I doubt it’s from the vaccine though. I don’t think feeling cold is one of the side effects, or at least I don’t remember it being one… 🤔

Better check the thermostat.
You can definitely get cold/shivers from it, iirc my mom got it.

If you have a radiator, turn off the thermostat(if you live in a house, if apartment doesn't really matter), get a radiator key (looks like wind-up stuff) and empty it/them of air/water, I had to do that several times before the kitchen one worked properly...

The fact that the weather has the gall to be under 40 F is criminal. Every part of my body is constantly frozen and it makes me grumpy.

i kind of miss posting on [redacted]? i haven't since march because all my "content" is oc stuff, and who cares about that, right? idk, i guess i just miss the interaction, even if it was only one other person.

i kind of miss posting on [redacted]? i haven't since march because all my "content" is oc stuff, and who cares about that, right? idk, i guess i just miss the interaction, even if it was only one other person.
If it helps, I care about OC stuff. :) I love seeing everyone's OCs - they all have their own story and personality, I just love it. I know that doesn't help with the missing interaction piece, but I hope you feel better about it soon. 💖

If it helps, I care about OC stuff. :) I love seeing everyone's OCs - they all have their own story and personality, I just love it. I know that doesn't help with the missing interaction piece, but I hope you feel better about it soon. 💖

i used to post some of it before, but since it got less traction than my fandom stuff, i guess i was put off. obviously i shouldn't care about likes etc., and i mostly don't nowadays, but the other problem is that most of my oc stuff is writing ajdkfkglg. which doesn't get as much... interest? as art or edits, especially since the platform i posted on is arguably designed for those things above all else. like, i could throw it up on ao3, but nobody's on there to read oc content lmao, and it's not the story that introduces the characters, it's all set before/after that rip. blergh, i'll probably get over it by the new year anyway. i think it's just because i've hit a creative block re: writing and editing.

i used to post some of it before, but since it got less traction than my fandom stuff, i guess i was put off. obviously i shouldn't care about likes etc., and i mostly don't nowadays, but the other problem is that most of my oc stuff is writing ajdkfkglg. which doesn't get as much... interest? as art or edits, especially since the platform i posted on is arguably designed for those things above all else. like, i could throw it up on ao3, but nobody's on there to read oc content lmao, and it's not the story that introduces the characters, it's all set before/after that rip. blergh, i'll probably get over it by the new year anyway. i think it's just because i've hit a creative block re: writing and editing.
Ahh, I see, that makes sense...writing OC stuff us definitely harder. I feel like unless it's being shared with friends, you almost have to start out with smaller chunks to get people interested. Random people may not be able to handle longer bits at a time until they get to know the style of writing and premise of the story, whereas friends already tend to know your writing style and are comfortable reading longer pieces, especially know you wrote them. I definitely know the feeling of writer's block! I was a writer/copy editor professionally and personally, until I had my son. If you ever need a sounding board, my DMs are always open! 💖

I keep letting myself get hurt over and over again for someone I care about romantically. And this time, I hurt my family for keeping the relationship a secret. I've been given advise to move on from this person multiple times. Though I just can't get myself to do it... I feel so weak. They're one of my best friends and someone I love and trust with my entire being. I feel awful for hurting my family. I never wanted to keep any of this a secret. I was just really afraid. I really wish I was just more independent at my age which is why I blame myself for a lot of these problems too. I don't know what to do... I really don't know what to do. I just wanted to enjoy the holidays and get past all this constant stress.

after telling my mom I've been feeling depressed for like a week and suddenly today I feel great and have lots of energy/motivation she said it may be possible that I have undiagnosed manic depression. I can honestly kinda believe it because she has it and her mom did as well. I also hate to believe this cause I already have like 15 other diagnosed mental health issues, though I supposed if I'm diagnosed then they can actually give me the correct medication.

Back