• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard about "not dating stoners" before but gave this guy a chance and now all the bad characteristics are starting to shine through. Still unsure about what to do or say, really

I accidentally texted an ex best-friend when trying to text my new best friend with the same first name as her.

Woke up with a scratchy throat figured it was just cause I didn't drink enough water but after getting out of bed and getting ready for work I realized through many sneezes and a leaky nose that I in fact, caught the crud that's been going around my work... SO MEAN. It's my Friday today, and I get to spend my days off sick. Woo...

I heard about "not dating stoners" before but gave this guy a chance and now all the bad characteristics are starting to shine through. Still unsure about what to do or say, really
Just be blunt and tell him how you feel. Break it off before it gets worse. But really, what's the worst he could do?

Feeling severely nervous, having both my top wisdom teeth removed tomorrow morning.

I mean, I don't mind needles going into my gums for numbness, that's fine, but I hate the drills that they use so much ;_;
I expected it to go worse than I thought it'd be, Dentist did a really good job and no drills were used \o/

Having nobody to Pictochat with...

Dawson_Crying.gif

I got an electric shock from my lip piercing and now my entire face hurts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yikes....That's really awkward.

I know... I didn't have the heart to tell her so we had a long conversation and I felt really guilty the entire time x.x if she found out she would hate me even more, though.

Last edited:
Procrastination...really need to get this presentation done, for Pete's sake. It'll be considered late in an two hours and fifteen minutes. Wait, make that fourteen. Crap, I gotta stop wasting time!

Last edited:
I'm procrastinating playing Animal Crossing. Who tf does that? .-.

Honestly at this point in my life I've lost all motivation. Everyday I feel like a human piece of **** and I'm sick of it. All I do is hold everyone back. I just don't want to exist anymore.

I really need to eat but I don't want to bother my boyfriend to bring me food ??

Took a nap and now I somehow feel even worse than before x(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back