• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually good at math. I'm willingly to help if you need it.

I changed my major to math last year BTW.
Nah Its all good I'm actually very good in math
It's just for the last 3 years math has drowned me with so much
so it's just I need break -.- but can't escape it

But nah don't worry this is basic and plus I have A in the class of math

my arms feel like jelly and all i want in this world is a ham sandwich

rev up those engines boys, the sad train is in town. choo choo

mah c+ in math

also i found out that my crushes parents are divorced and its honestly changed my perspective on him (i still like him)

MY SUITEMATES ARE BEING LOUD AF AND IT'S QUIET HOURS IN THE DORM SO I BETTER NOT GET FINED FOR THEM.

Like, I can hear every single word of their convo. It's not just a loud, garbled mess, it's like I'm basically next to them and in the convo as well.

I've been feeling good for once so can you not start any drama, sis? I don't wanna deal with it right now.

my window is open, my room is now vulnerable to bugs. but its winter and i have many spray weapons so i think i'll be fine, it'll be a completely different story in the summer though...

Last edited:
My family can be so annoying sometimes...

And why did my English teacher made the class grade that...I kinda wished that she graded it on her own, since I sorta wrote some personal stuff in there.

Shaggy and Scooby always run away side by side when fleeing in terror from a monster. If a great dane's running speed is 30-40 mph, that means that shaggy can run at the same speed. This means that Shaggy is the fastest human alive, beating Usain Bolt's top speed of 27 mph.

People like George Bush despite the fact that he killed 1 million innocent people which was unnecessary.

I bless my cat and other people's animals when they sneeze but I give humans dirty looks when they sneeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back