• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my right wrist and elbow pop too often and my left wrist and elbow almost never pop and its throwing off my body's balance im crying

Last edited:
I might be a little ticked that Vans released their new line of shoes collaborated with Nintendo today and the coolest designs were only made for kids sizes

They only made yoshi shoes for kids sizes too :'(

^yeah that kinda sucks really :[

also ugh headache and stupid shoulders also i really need to go see someone for my period crap and get some bc i can pop ugh.

^ that make 2 of us

i hate that everything that i wanted to do its close or not there

I might be a little ticked that Vans released their new line of shoes collaborated with Nintendo today and the coolest designs were only made for kids sizes

They only made yoshi shoes for kids sizes too :'(
Omg I don't even care for Vans nor do I care for gaming apparel but god some of that **** is adorable

This bus smells like pee
This bus smells like pee
This bus smells like pee
This bus smells like pee
This bus smells like pee
This bus smells like pee

I hope I'm not sitting in pee

honestly, tbt needs a purge of its members who don't contribute and who literally do nothing but start fights/wars on here

and the mods need to put bans on people who deserve it and not those who don't. like.... unless the mods enjoy watching the insanity on here, they can easily stop like 99% of the fighting and shade being thrown by banning a small set of people... yet they don't lmao what gives

also the lag on this site is so horrendous gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back