• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tooth has been bothering me. Looks like I'm going to have to cut down on the soda. :[

It's always ****ing happening to me. Drama. Drama. Drama.

I just wish it could ****ing stop, can't i just go back when Mario Kart DS was my main problem? All these damn so called friends are so useless, abuse me and hit me. I'm just done. I want to get away from them. Friends apparently change from 3-5 grade.

My school buried a time capsule, and there was a video on the news.

This was the last year of my school, and I'm crying right now.

It's gonna be opened in 2066. :'(

ugh the thing thats bothering me is the fact that i only have one of my dreamies and cant find the others on any thread

when you wait an hour for one download screen to finish only to be taken into another one with an approximate download time of 170 minutes

my back and shoulders burn, but I can't wake my mom up to put some stuff on them. I really want to sleep again.

Currently 0-3 when it comes to requesting days off.
The guy who was going to cover me has grad night on the day I need covered (tomorrow) too. It looks like I'm calling off. ;-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back