• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand my mother anymore, since she left my Dad.. and I keep on getting hurt by her
behavior, but I can't stop to keep trying to have my old mother back.. I know it will never happen,
but my mind just won't stop telling me to keep on trying..

Like, she got an operation today.. I only found out randomly, she never even mentioned it to my
brother, that she gets operated (I was the one telling him, because he fcking deserves to know)..
I still wished her good luck for her operation, I got a blank answer back "Thanks." ..today she
made a Status on WhatsApp, totally cryptic "Let's go. Bye" (since I know about the OP I knew
that she was about to get it done.. my brother could've thought the worst when he reads something
like this without knowing, seriously).. anyways, I told her yesterday I want to know when she will
go in and get a message to know that she is fine after.. she never wrote me any message.. not
a single one.. doesn't bother telling me how she is after an operation.. doesn't even bother knowing
how I'm doing.

Last edited:
... You know, after all this time, my family still doesn't get it. I don't think they will anytime soon. It's quite frustrating. And I'm sick of my mom's narcissistic behavior. She just wants to put everyone down. She just loves to criticize me, and she thinks she far more superior than everyone else. She doesn't like me at all. I'm never enough. I'm not as smart as her, etc. I hate her narcissism.... There have been times when I would just cry, because I wish she acted differently. I wish she acted more like a mother should act. I get emotional sometimes, when people say that they care about me... especially teachers. They're more compassionate and sympathetic than her. It's frustrating to think about. But I'm going to try to think more positively about things. About myself and my life. It won't be too long before I turn 18, and then I can do what's best for me.
If my family's not going to understand anytime soon, then it's best to focus on something else. And that's what I'm going to do. I'll do my best and not let things overcome me. I'll try and think for the future. Besides, if I can't rely on my family, I've got plenty of other people to count on. I'll try and stay positive.

It seems like every time we spend time watching this documentary in our history class, the person next to me is chewing gum and smacking it really loudly. I already get irritated by little noises like that and this honestly makes me want to leave the classroom. :mad:

It seems like every time we spend time watching this documentary in our history class, the person next to me is chewing gum and smacking it really loudly. I already get irritated by little noises like that and this honestly makes me want to leave the classroom. :mad:

wtf.. i hate people who disturb me while watching stuff like stfu and go away ****ing nut indeed

imagine being such a scummy, bottom of the barrel piece of **** that you're out here SHAMING people for having mental breakdowns.
you are truly a pathetic excuse of a human being. the karma just keeps piling up on you, sweetie. i'd calm down the aggression if i were you and look back on yourself, because your karma is in the gutter.

We are closing this thread for the time being because people are using it to talk about other TBT members, which is against the rules of the thread and the forum. Anyone doing this from now on can expect a warning or suspension from the forum.

can my friend stop punching me everyday like i know i joke around but this is seriously getting annoying

An injury from a few weeks ago wasn't healing and had started to turn colour so went to the docs - turns out it's infected. Then woke-up this morning with flu-like symptoms. So much pain. Luckily my only obligations this weekend are to clean out my betta, Vincent, and a nail appointment in about 2hrs.

An injury from a few weeks ago wasn't healing and had started to turn colour so went to the docs - turns out it's infected. Then woke-up this morning with flu-like symptoms. So much pain. Luckily my only obligations this weekend are to clean out my betta, Vincent, and a nail appointment in about 2hrs.

Noo :( Hope you are okay!! i'm sorry maaan.

also so much to read.. like i will probably manage but i'm sometimes wondering what they are thinking with some stuff especially since we don't even bother with half of it lmao.

also my co-worker driving me nuts, you are obviously oblivious to black power stuff lol :/

My mind has been a mess lately and I forgot that it's a public holiday here now so I wont be able to pay my bills until tuesday. We've also been getting a lot of electricity cuts in the area, regardless of whether we pay the electricity bills or not. It's getting really annoying because they happen without warning and we never know exactly when it will come back on.

Last edited:
I have so much schoolwork to do, and not only do I have minimal time to do it, but I've had a lot of trouble focusing and working lately. My body can't handle this much stress for this long.

Also I feel bad about it. I saw a pic online that said somethin like "if a child get all A's in school but can't handle stress then they won't be successful" and of course I take everything to heart, so I'm sitting over here literally suffering because I've been working so much but I feel guilty for wanting a break cause "I can't handle stress" (like I feel like I need to be able to handle it all the time, and never get a break).

Idk my whole mind is just a mess :(

I was just starting to feel like I could come out of hiding and then they showed back up again. Now I'm back in the shadows because I know I can't count on the people in charge to have my back if they start something again. I'm back to avoiding interacting with others because they are free to say & do whatever they like with zero response from those running things.

Also I miss The Woods section & Wix...

I have so much schoolwork to do, and not only do I have minimal time to do it, but I've had a lot of trouble focusing and working lately. My body can't handle this much stress for this long.

Also I feel bad about it. I saw a pic online that said somethin like "if a child get all A's in school but can't handle stress then they won't be successful" and of course I take everything to heart, so I'm sitting over here literally suffering because I've been working so much but I feel guilty for wanting a break cause "I can't handle stress" (like I feel like I need to be able to handle it all the time, and never get a break).

Idk my whole mind is just a mess :(

Don't ever aim to get straight A's because pressure or whatever. Sure if you get them by nature good for you and then you have a good teacher but yea no one should ever turn those "asian kids" just bc they have or feel pressure. Just do your best and as long as you don't fail you're A in my book!

Also I need to buy a new hand bag and also undies bleh dun wanna.

My stomach is NOT right today fml

I'm really struggling with my economics class this semester. I'm close to failing the class and it's so demotivating because finding tutoring has been nearly impossible. My school no longer has any Econ tutors this semester (I got a B+ in Econ 1 and I highly credit them for clarifying the topics). My HW scores are high but failing two exams in a row has lowered my grade. Extra credit isn't offered because some idiot tried to bribe the professor and ruined any possibility of anyone getting it now.

This class is driving me crazy and it's been so stressful. Retaking the class isn't an option because I'm already taking 3 winter classes and 5 spring classes (1 of of those classes being Calculus). I need a miracle to do well on the final to pass. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back