• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom making herself a victim 99% of her awake time, like seek help if you are that much of a high sensitive person and feel like everyone is attacking you smfh.

and no i did not "hit" you but i have to poke you cause you refuse to discuss and treat me with respect but fine your dice.. -.-

My cat Daisy has been gone for a year, and I still cannot get over her death. It honestly traumatized me. I think about her all the time, remembering when she was a live and well, and that grim reminder that somewhere she's buried four feet under. She'll never get to see the beautiful sunshine ever again, and I'll never get to feel her warmth as she purrs into my ear while I'm asleep...

In the past I've been able to, at least mostly, get over the death or loss of a pet. But she's been gone since October of last year, and I still can't type this without waterfalls of tears rolling down my cheeks. I can't help but think of her all the time, and yet thinking of her just reminds me that she's gone and she'll never come back again.

My cat Daisy has been gone for a year, and I still cannot get over her death. It honestly traumatized me. I think about her all the time, remembering when she was a live and well, and that grim reminder that somewhere she's buried four feet under. She'll never get to see the beautiful sunshine ever again, and I'll never get to feel her warmth as she purrs into my ear while I'm asleep...

In the past I've been able to, at least mostly, get over the death or loss of a pet. But she's been gone since October of last year, and I still can't type this without waterfalls of tears rolling down my cheeks. I can't help but think of her all the time, and yet thinking of her just reminds me that she's gone and she'll never come back again.

Hey there, friendo. Sorry to hear about your cat. I can relate as in the past year we lost our male cat, Tucker (whom I affectionately called Scaredy). I mentioned that elsewhere on TBT in the past as well. It’s strange, actually. When he died I didn’t cry. It took me several months before I got sad about it and missed him. But I still didn’t cry. Maybe that’s all because my dad, stepmom, and I took such good care of him after he was abused when he was little, that he lived such a good and comfortable life that I know he’s in a better place. I’m sure your cat was taken care of well as well, and she’s in a better place now too. I think that’s all we really want before we die as well. To live a comfortable life and to know that we made an impact, you know? If you ever want to talk about Daisy via VMs/PMs, I’m here for you. ^^

I know how you feel, I really do. Back then I lost my very first cat Lucy who was just around 3 years old. She was very ill and we had to put her down, I remember when my dad came out from the vet and tried to explain me what happened, like damn I thought they could help her but... Yeah, there where not chance to save her. I wanted to run away, being alone, I didn't wanted to go back home because I was so done with everything. It broked my heart. I still think about her everytime and wish she would be here with me. It's one of those moments where life is just so ******* unfair to you and where you hate everyone and everything. After all, I had to accept it sort of, but even if she's not around me anymore, I will never forget her and she will always be part of my family.

I'm very sorry that this happened and I hope you doing okay. It's hurts a lot when you lost a beloved pet and even if they are gone, they will always be in your mind and heart, they will live forever in your memories.

Thanks you guys, I really appreciate it. I think what makes it so hard to deal with is that, a few days before her death, she was perfectly healthy and fine. But my dad gave her too much flea medication, and it caused her nervous system to shut down basically. She had to be put down because she kept having seizures and wouldn't stop. Also, she was only about 18 months old.
My mom drove all the way to my dorm so she could tell me what happened in person, and my roommate had to watch me break down and cry in hysterics. It was awful. That kinda marked the beginning of when I started being severely depressed cause 2018 was the first year that I've dealt with so many close deaths. I've dealt with depression most of my life, but it's been horrible for the last year.

We have another cat named Xander who also reacted badly to flea medication, but luckily he was big enough that he survived (he weighs about 20 lbs, while Daisy was only about 7-8 lbs). Daisy was his best friend since they were both kittens and we got them around the same time so they grew up together. He hasn't been quite the same since, although he's still a very good cat. I also have two other kittens who are about a year old now. I miss all my cats very much while I'm at school.

Hey man, just wanted to let you know that I'll be here for you whenever you wanna vent. It must be pretty difficult for you right now, but I'm hoping you'll stay strong. I'm sure Daisy has had a wonderful year in the afterlife <3 I'll be thinking about you.

I just pet my dog a few minutes ago and now I want to wash my hands so I don't get dog fur germs anywhere else. It's weird, but I'm germaphobic.

Thanks you guys, I really appreciate it. I think what makes it so hard to deal with is that, a few days before her death, she was perfectly healthy and fine. But my dad gave her too much flea medication, and it caused her nervous system to shut down basically. She had to be put down because she kept having seizures and wouldn't stop. Also, she was only about 18 months old.
My mom drove all the way to my dorm so she could tell me what happened in person, and my roommate had to watch me break down and cry in hysterics. It was awful. That kinda marked the beginning of when I started being severely depressed cause 2018 was the first year that I've dealt with so many close deaths. I've dealt with depression most of my life, but it's been horrible for the last year.

We have another cat named Xander who also reacted badly to flea medication, but luckily he was big enough that he survived (he weighs about 20 lbs, while Daisy was only about 7-8 lbs). Daisy was his best friend since they were both kittens and we got them around the same time so they grew up together. He hasn't been quite the same since, although he's still a very good cat. I also have two other kittens who are about a year old now. I miss all my cats very much while I'm at school.
Wow, that's heartbreaking. Terribly sorry for your loss :( It upsets me when my people say stuff like "it's just a dog/cat/ect." but they don't seem to understand how close to the family they become and how heartbreaking it is to let them go. I had my little dog Bella for over 13 years and spent hundreds for her surgery to save her life. She may not be around much longer though...

My parents are going to make me go insane if they keep doing this "helicopter parenting" thing. I seriously can't handle it anymore.

co-worker literally getting mad at me for getting along more with a different coworker than her....like ??? This chick is literally psychotic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back