• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. We’re foing to try a different litter box and see if she likes it better first

Good luck with that!
I have two cats, one is using the toilet perfectly fine, the other one is not using the toilet for the..
well "big delivery", if you know what I mean :rolleyes:
I feel like I tried everything. I have now over 4 different kinds of toilets, 6 kinds of litters and 3 different kinds of foods and she still won't use the toilet. Even the veterinair is out of ideas, ahah. I hope yours will learn quickly. I imagine pee must be so much worse to clean up than the other :(

Paolo the elephant is not just a sunburned Dizzy! He is his own individual and a very good friend in Gamecube.

My cat keeps peeing just outside the litter box instead of in it

My cat does this but poo-s on the mat outside the litter box when she wants it cleaned.

Also I want to open a shop, but it would be pencil art and does anyone really want that? No, not really.

Last edited:
Flu-like aching all over, but no flu symptoms. I could be dehydrated and/or stressed. The other pain in ovaries are gone (at least for now), but I feel like there's something always physically stopping me from everything I need to do.

Also, to those I have commissions for, I apologize for the wait. This is sadly the reason why, I love you guys. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I want to open a shop, but it would be pencil art and does anyone really want that? No, not really.

Oh you'd be surprised! Would you be able to scan them in?

Got the dreaded "game over" because I lost a boss battle.

|:

Soo.. apparently my NEW 2DS XL that is not even 2 years old just broke.
It doesn't read the games anymore, no matter what I do. Great!
Obviously the guarantee just run out. Glad I don't have money to buy
a new one, woop woop. Now that I was totally into Animal Crossing
again I am unable to play it. Pfffff

Soo.. apparently my NEW 2DS XL that is not even 2 years old just broke.
It doesn't read the games anymore, no matter what I do. Great!
Obviously the guarantee just run out. Glad I don't have money to buy
a new one, woop woop. Now that I was totally into Animal Crossing
again I am unable to play it. Pfffff

T_T I'm sorry. I had a n2ds XL that broke pretty early, or broke it was more on the lines that it slowed down and I couldn't play because cutscenes and loading took ages. I mean yeah probably my own fault for buying it really cheap and used but since I know stores and Nintendo here don't really refund or take care of those ageing issues I just bit the sour apple and bought a fresh new n3ds XL instead.

Ugghh I hate this system with guarantees and that they are pretty expensive too D:

T_T I'm sorry. I had a n2ds XL that broke pretty early, or broke it was more on the lines that it slowed down and I couldn't play because cutscenes and loading took ages. I mean yeah probably my own fault for buying it really cheap and used but since I know stores and Nintendo here don't really refund or take care of those ageing issues I just bit the sour apple and bought a fresh new n3ds XL instead.

Ugghh I hate this system with guarantees and that they are pretty expensive too D:

Oh wow. I didn't knew that it could even be slow at some point.
I've read quite some negative reviews about the NEW 2DS XL by now..
so I might get a (NEW) 3DS XL instead again.. but it's so expensive :(

Oh wow. I didn't knew that it could even be slow at some point.
I've read quite some negative reviews about the NEW 2DS XL by now..
so I might get a (NEW) 3DS XL instead again.. but it's so expensive :(

Yeah I wonder why they keep making that instead of the better n3ds/n3ds XL ones. Yeah, idk it started being slow when I played Trio of Towns and some Streetpass things so now I only keep it to play Streetpass games D: And yeah stores/Ninty don't seem to care about that software issue so yeah..

I mean you could get a n3ds/n3ds xl used and it'd probably be better but yeah I ain't buying n2ds xl anymore lol

Yeah I wonder why they keep making that instead of the better n3ds/n3ds XL ones. Yeah, idk it started being slow when I played Trio of Towns and some Streetpass things so now I only keep it to play Streetpass games D: And yeah stores/Ninty don't seem to care about that software issue so yeah..

I mean you could get a n3ds/n3ds xl used and it'd probably be better but yeah I ain't buying n2ds xl anymore lol

I see. Sadly I can't really afford a new console at the moment, as I just had to pay a +200€
operation for my guinea pig and my cat was sick as well.. and now my Laptop broke as well, ahah :D
I will never be able to save up money :mad:

Paolo the elephant is not just a sunburned Dizzy! He is his own individual and a very good friend in Gamecube.

Love that boi, he's prob one of my favorite elephants.

Also I need food but we don't have anything good here smh
And were under a level 3 snow warning so my dad can't drive me anywhere :(

Flu-like aching all over, but no flu symptoms. I could be dehydrated and/or stressed. The other pain in ovaries are gone (at least for now), but I feel like there's something always physically stopping me from everything I need to do.

Also, to those I have commissions for, I apologize for the wait. This is sadly the reason why, I love you guys. <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh you'd be surprised! Would you be able to scan them in?

Nope, all I gots to draw are my hands, pens/pencils/colored pencils, my phone and its shot camera. I also don't have that kind of money for a drawing tablet or a laptop. Even if I were to buy one of those, I don't have any WiFi either to use them.

I'm so behind on the times. X/ Not excactly my choice thou.

I see. Sadly I can't really afford a new console at the moment, as I just had to pay a +200€
operation for my guinea pig and my cat was sick as well.. and now my Laptop broke as well, ahah :D
I will never be able to save up money :mad:

Yeah I had a really faulty og 3ds xl before and they refused to acknowledge it was faulty, I even sent it in to the Nintendo here and tried various games and yeah it basically froze every five minutes like.. why?

ugh h i'm sorry to hear that :( Hope you can sometime in the future, though :(

my dog has been doing air farts lately, and they smell very bad.
ugh

Last edited:
Not to be vulgar or anything but Chuck you’re an uniformed *****

lolol i love the way you play, dude. but okay i'll start doing the same then you ****ing thot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back