• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee thanks for COMPLETELY ERASING all my hard work this afternoon Mom. You really have to learn how to use a computer I’m sick of you not remembering how to do anything when I’ve shown you a million times

Gee thanks for COMPLETELY ERASING all my hard work this afternoon Mom. You really have to learn how to use a computer I’m sick of you not remembering how to do anything when I’ve shown you a million times

Did you save your works?

I need more friends on Steam who play the same multiplayer games as me.:(

you're good at making me and other smile today tho, ily, also i remember we had to try out on flute in hs and it was like impossible, u don't realise until u're playing it how hard it is omg, same with trumpet. i could only play sax but it made me bottom lip feel all funny when i played so i probably did it wrong for numerous years lol

My eyes have been feeling kind of funky all week. I should probably actually go see an eye doctor. :I

As a flute player, you are so right! So many other people in band never believed our instructor when he told them it was hard to play and requires as much air as a tuba until they tried it out themselves, and they were flabbergasted lmao.

Hope you feel better soon, Vampnessa.

Yeah, I think it's easy to underestimate just how difficult any instrument is to learn. Even the clarinet, which I'm pretty sure is easier compared to a lot of others, still took months for me to be able to play without constant squeaking.

I just noticed people replied to me omk, mog ilysm and thanks Lady Timpani!
Silver I had to take clarinet two years ago and I was THE WORST at it. I hate that darned instrument lol :p

I just noticed people replied to me omk, mog ilysm and thanks Lady Timpani!
Silver I had to take clarinet two years ago and I was THE WORST at it. I hate that darned instrument lol :p

The reed especially takes some getting used to. After those first few months, playing it became a lot more enjoyable for me.

Though what bothers me (have to be on topic somehow) is how I've gone multiple years without playing clarinet. Now that I have my new computer, I think I can start saving to buy one of my own, but still... that's a long time without ever playing.

uuuugggggghhhhhh i don't wanna do things. The things are hard.

The reed especially takes some getting used to. After those first few months, playing it became a lot more enjoyable for me.

Though what bothers me (have to be on topic somehow) is how I've gone multiple years without playing clarinet. Now that I have my new computer, I think I can start saving to buy one of my own, but still... that's a long time without ever playing.

Oof I feel you. I still have my flute but haven't played since I graduated high school four years ago. I think at first it was because band wasn't that enjoyable for me by the time I graduated, and now I just don't have the time. :(

I've also thought about picking up the oboe because I've been wanting to play it since middle school, but the reed (especially it being a double reed) really intimidates me haha.

Oof I feel you. I still have my flute but haven't played since I graduated high school four years ago. I think at first it was because band wasn't that enjoyable for me by the time I graduated, and now I just don't have the time. :(

I've also thought about picking up the oboe because I've been wanting to play it since middle school, but the reed (especially it being a double reed) really intimidates me haha.

I found oboe much easier than clarinet actually! That was the instrument I did best at in school so far. (Since I'm in music education we have to take multiple instruments)

it's been like 2 weeks and I haven't responded to this email yet I am a terrible person

It’s been a while since I’ve seen sunlight. I also can’t shake this feeling of anxiety off of me.

I found oboe much easier than clarinet actually! That was the instrument I did best at in school so far. (Since I'm in music education we have to take multiple instruments)

Thanks for the advice! I really would like to give it a shot at some point.

Music education sounds cool! Good luck with your studies. :)

(sorry for being off-topic, WBY thread)

I wish I wouldn't get a migraine every evening :(

Seriously considering seeing a doctor about this. I can't handle it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back