What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of those days where I just feel like I'm bad at everything. I was the only person in my flute class who couldn't make a proper sound, and I sounded just terrible in my vocal performance class today. I could tell from my professor's face, not that I didn't already know.

you're good at making me and other smile today tho, ily, also i remember we had to try out on flute in hs and it was like impossible, u don't realise until u're playing it how hard it is omg, same with trumpet. i could only play sax but it made me bottom lip feel all funny when i played so i probably did it wrong for numerous years lol

My eyes have been feeling kind of funky all week. I should probably actually go see an eye doctor. :I

you're good at making me and other smile today tho, ily, also i remember we had to try out on flute in hs and it was like impossible, u don't realise until u're playing it how hard it is omg, same with trumpet. i could only play sax but it made me bottom lip feel all funny when i played so i probably did it wrong for numerous years lol

As a flute player, you are so right! So many other people in band never believed our instructor when he told them it was hard to play and requires as much air as a tuba until they tried it out themselves, and they were flabbergasted lmao.

Hope you feel better soon, Vampnessa.

Yeah, I think it's easy to underestimate just how difficult any instrument is to learn. Even the clarinet, which I'm pretty sure is easier compared to a lot of others, still took months for me to be able to play without constant squeaking.

I am a bit overwhelmed at the work I have this semester...day 2 of classes and I am already struggling to do all of my work. It’s so much. I don’t know why I already have over 200 pages of reading spanned our across my different textbooks.

The day you leave is getting closer and closer, Luca, and I don't know if I'll handle it well. I know she needs you, and you were meant for me to find you for her as I'm a strong believer in destiny and all but, it'll be like tearing off my other half. Being at home without you around will be one of the hardest things I've gone through the past year. It's almost unfair.

Also, if my bf sends this package, it may cushion the blow... but the poor thing is always tired.

The day you leave is getting closer and closer, Luca, and I don't know if I'll handle it well. I know she needs you, and you were meant for me to find you for her as I'm a strong believer in destiny and all but, it'll be like tearing off my other half. Being at home without you around will be one of the hardest things I've gone through the past year. It's almost unfair.

Also, if my bf sends this package, it may cushion the blow... but the poor thing is always tired.

<3
My sincerest condolences. I will be keeping you in my thoughts to get through this and have inner peace.

- - -

I almost started tearing up bc stray animals and animals possibly not being taken care of properly and
(;へ:)sometimes I don't like how sensitive I can be.

I put my guard/walls up for a reason so people don't take advantage. Yet it still happens and it's exploited for selfish gain.

I can't keep allowing myself to be treated this way and I've gotten better but it's still not enough imo.

Last edited:
<3
My sincerest condolences. I will be keeping you in my thoughts to get through this and have inner peace.

- - -

I almost started tearing up bc stray animals and animals possibly not being taken care of properly and
(;へ:)sometimes I don't like how sensitive I can be.

I put my guard/walls up for a reason so people don't take advantage. Yet it still happens and it's exploited for selfish gain.

I can't keep allowing myself to be treated this way and I've gotten better but it's still not enough imo.

Thanks love <3 and can totally relate...

My parents had to take my grandma to the hospital. 3 doctors, 7 hours and no diagnosis, but it might be hypoglycemia. We'll get the results in a few days. So yeah, today it was pretty much me watching the house and waiting for updates.
My grandmother is 95 years old and has perfect health for her age, despite mobility issues and going senile. For the past few days she had been really apathetic, and today was worse. I go visit her every day and I've been trying to stimulate her into talking with me (it works better when I bring my dog with me).

My parents had to take my grandma to the hospital. 3 doctors, 7 hours and no diagnosis, but it might be hypoglycemia. We'll get the results in a few days. So yeah, today it was pretty much me watching the house and waiting for updates.
My grandmother is 95 years old and has perfect health for her age, despite mobility issues and going senile. For the past few days she had been really apathetic, and today was worse. I go visit her every day and I've been trying to stimulate her into talking with me (it works better when I bring my dog with me).

Your family's in my prayers <3

lol almost wish i worked in food industry now so i could stop everyone from putting nuts in ****ing everything. companies who do that can go burn.

i feel i havnt grown at all as an artisr sjfdd or at least not the pr where im like WOAH IVE GOTTEN SO GOOD dkajbcx
didnt pok say u should look back on ur art when ur feelin down abt ur art to feel better

i have test week next week and i havent revised because ive had crazy homework all week and now i have to do 4 pages of my a3 sketchbook for art which is due for thursday BUT I HAVE TO REVISE---

SCHOOL THIS IS WHY PEOPLE FAIL

my family got our food stamps money for february today and we don't know when we're gonna get it next

the free lunch programs at school were almost ended this month

why do families have to suffer for a wall? im scared. im scared for the families that have it worse than our family. those who can't get help.

families starving because of a wall. i hate it. i hate how everyone in the government acts like petty ass five year olds.

Just a bit tired right now.

I'm sorry you have to deal with all this. Hope you can stay strong. <3

Man, wishing you and your family the best. Hope your grandma will be okay. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back