• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm i cant tell if i actually have a passion for music or im just forcing myself to like it....
i hope i can push through this beginner struggle and find out i love it because i want to love it aaasah

It's supposed to be warm and sunny every single day, except the 3 days that my Dad and his wife will be coming all the way from Germany to visit me in France. It will be rainy and cold, yay!

someone really betrayed my trust today, and didn't even have the decency to come and talk to me about why they did what they did. i'm confused and hurt.

Last edited:
My geotechnical engineering course got me good :c Ugh it's almost becoming as hard as my structures courses last year which I hated with a passion. I want to like geotech but I can't because it's just so damn hard. At least after this semester I won't have to worry about it no more.

Really considering taking a loooong break from New Leaf now.. I mean once you get to a certain point with collecting and badge-getting it becomes really stale and all you do is 'meh let's do random dailies to death' :(

also random headache and bubbly tum go the **** awa

On a new medication for a little bit to aid my sleeping (I'll probably be on it for a few months tops cause it's just a trigger pill that makes me WANT to sleep) but that doesn't make me like it anymore,, taking meds is a drag.

i want sean to make me attempted kimbap againl. that was so ****ing cute. ugh i miss him.

I'm so worried about my Calc II exam... like I seriously need to do well on this exam to pass the class. It's like I understand Calc but at the same time I don't understand the bare basics of it (like derivative rules and types of integrals).
I have 5 days to study for the exam, hopefully I can study as much as possible in that time frame.

Now I'm seriously starting to hate my Calc professor.

im so upset. i have no friends to turn to, and my dad is spiraling out of control with his drug problems. i just feel so useless. i'm homeschooled as well so i get no social interaction. it's like animal crossing is the only thing that i have to turn to when i'm sad. and still, i play alone. i just need somebody and everything is screwed up but i don't wanna go immediately sad boi on them.

Oh god end my hypochondria, the latest I have been worrying about is worrying I'll have hallucinations or that I'll suddenly go berserk... and I've already been told a ton of times I do not have any psychotic illnesses. Hell I worry about worrying of worrying about something. :/

Last edited:
The managers at my workplace are so not considerate at all. I feel like the keep dumping work on the wrong people, like myself. Not only more work, but the complete wrong times too. They rostered one of my workmates on a school day from like 1pm to close, one a school day where the earliest he can start is 4pm! Isn't it that obvious that students can't work hours like that? So why roster them on those times. It really doesn't take that much to work that one out. They keep asking me to do more hours and I've already told them multiple times over multiple weeks that it's a no from me. That's not going to change. My grades are already suffering enough with the amount of work I have after patiently waiting to get down to the amount I now work, please just stop asking >.<

Man, I gotta get a hold of myself. I've been slacking a bit in school, especially in English.

Silly me, I can't believe I signed up for AP Lang next year.

K so I just picked up my journal off my bed and there was a little spider crawling across it. Good thing I'm not arachnophobic or I prob wouldn't be sleeping tonight.

And also whoever is making that god-awful squeaking sound in the room below me could you please stfu stop it thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back