• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero self-esteem and zero knowledge of how to properly socialize with people. I can't come up with a comeback for anything anyone tells me, I just stand there like an idiot and cry inside :,)

- - - Post Merge - - -

But at least I have SMO chompys

I still have homework to finish.

Also, I wish I had a desk in my room. I usually use my grandpa's desk, but he's about to go to sleep soon. He said I could still use the desk whenever he's sleeping, but I don't like the desk light. If I go out to the kitchen and work there, it's kinda distracting. Not to mention the fact that I have to deal with my mom whenever she gets home. She usually asks why I'm up late and things. Having my own desk would be wonderful.

I sold my old phone but now I'm realising I could have gotten much more for it. I even had 7 cases for it as well...definitely could've got more oops :x Oh well.

Speaking of cases, I'm annoyed at how hard it is to find cases for my new phone. They're all either very expensive or just non existent. I've ordered some online but now I've got to wait for them to arrive, which is probably going to take a month rip :c

Okay, can you like, prioritize me for once? We talked several times during the week about maybe doing something this weekend and then all of a sudden you're like "lol gotta do stuff w/ dad because he is at home" or just see your other "friends" that are just boring af. But yeah, sure fine if you don't want to hang out you can tell me you know rather than just leave me hanging. I thought you kinda cared for me still but okay seems not.

Infinity war got me stressed out. I haven’t seen it yet but have strong suspicions of what’s gonna happen to my fave boy Loki and I dreamed about him dying all night. Now I’ve woken up sad. :( I don’t want my boy to get squashed by a stupid grape!!!

i need a new and fresh adult colouring book smfh i so wanna get back into it irl.

also gdi i hate being tired

i was working on my final piece for my metals class yesterday and the assignment is to make a brooch. i had like the whole thing done aside from the pin back mechanism but this one stupid little piece wouldn't solder on and i tried like 4 times?? ughhh so now i have to go in early for class this week and solder it on so that i can finish up the pin back and finally be done!!!!!!!!

t i c k e t s
t i c k e t s
t i c k e t s
im losing sleep over these goddamn tickets ff

Last edited:
My long term boyfriend and I broke up 2 months ago and tried to maintain being friends but his personality did a complete flip and now he's the biggest jerk and I really don't understand what happened. He's been super uncalled for going as far as telling a young kid(13) to harm himself and telling me our relationship was a mistake / belittling it. It's insane how people can change for the absolute worst and it's driving me insane that someone so sweet,kind and laid back could become so hateful...

i'm so lonely i'm so lonely i'm so lonely
i have no one to blame but myself because i'm an idiot. but my god, i am so lonely.

I wish my family was more supportive of me. I mean, they do provide clothing and such, but I'm talking about emotional support. I can't really share my feelings to anyone in my family. The language barrier, the difficulty my grandparents have hearing me, the unsympathetic attitude. Also, I get verbally insulted at constantly.

Last edited:
lol
i have no one
i really don't.

why do i even bother.. lol. i have no one who gets how i feel. i am so ****ing lonely hahaha
just make fun of my pain instead. it's fine, lol.

Last edited:
WHENEVER I POST ON A THREAD ABT WANTING A DREAMIE A RANDOM VILLAGER I DON'T WANT TAKES UP MY TENTH SPACE. HHH i dont wanna time travel but i know i have to and im scared i'll lose someone i love lmao i'm so annoyed, puurl leave pls ily youre cute but youre not genji

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back