• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I have an irrational towards rich ppl in my school?? Like wow they dress super nice and post online some high-class expensive stuff they want or just bought and have this "We're rich, no you can't sit w us" vibe. Wow I guess I'm just bitter I live in a sad-looking dorm and don't have the means to ask money just anytime I want. They like studying though so I guess that's a plus (but ofc they study in Starbucks daily, like wtf I only got money to go there once every 4 months)

just got hitman blood money yesterday. playing on rookie mode and failed the first mission (a TUTORIAL MISSION) already lmao

I guess I have an irrational towards rich ppl in my school?? Like wow they dress super nice and post online some high-class expensive stuff they want or just bought and have this "We're rich, no you can't sit w us" vibe. Wow I guess I'm just bitter I live in a sad-looking dorm and don't have the means to ask money just anytime I want. They like studying though so I guess that's a plus (but ofc they study in Starbucks daily, like wtf I only got money to go there once every 4 months)

I FEEL except the rich students I know hate studying and are rude ;;

also my head hurts bc of stupid hangover

- - - Post Merge - - -

I FEEL except the rich students I know hate studying and are rude ;;

wow that's 10x worse!! :c
The rich kids in my school aren't particularly rude, they're just pretty indifferent to anyone outside their circle lol

Lol people actually going through friends lists here and deleting you randomly, lol.

i still have my friends from 2014, most of which haven't been active for two years...

1. Cicada season
2. Fireworks at 10pm wake my sister up

cis allies -_-
i want to start Drama w them but theyll just say that heterophobia and cisphobia are real things, that im attacking them whern all theyre trying to do is ~show support for you guys :')~ and that i have to accept them as the transphobes they are (while still claiming theyre not transphobic because they "dont want all trans people to die" lmao) hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbn im This Close to exploding w anger

anyways i hate a girl i know because she's such a gross ally but if i say anything to her she'll get super defensive and angry and it will affect everyone else in our friend group .......... but i Might vague about her somewhere she can see it ........., and at least get my frustration off my chest lmao im petty

i still have my friends from 2014, most of which haven't been active for two years...

1. Cicada season
2. Fireworks at 10pm wake my sister up

yeah same, unless they would be really rude and mean i keep em man no need to remove it just bc inactivity

Small part of me wants to buy a pink cosmo but mannnn it just seems like a waste of tbt lol

lol hi i just bought 3 pink cosmos :')
i started by buying 2 when i meant to get 1
gave one of those to my friend even though he only asked for 160 tbt to pay for it
and then i bought a second one for my other friend
lmao im too nice and then i regret it seconds later

I just found out about Stefan Karl. I think I'm going to cry.

Finally found the perfect town map but I have oranges as the town fruit. I'm fine with that, it's just that I already have oranges as the native fruit in my main town and I was hoping for something different. Eh, I'm just going to have to settle for this.

Receiving death threats from my own mother for being gay.

I must have been such a horrible person in a past life to deserve this.

Wow....that's messed up!

holidays and vacation **** just get back to normal ugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

..what the ****

she must be seriously messed up.

I didn't water my succulents for 2 weeks bc rainy season, don't wanna drown my plants right?
Then, as I was watering them earlier, one was INFESTED WITH ANTS??? For a small plant in a small pot, I'm surprised at the extremely large amount of ants around my plant oh my god
I read some articles about ants in plants (rhymes, lol) and the probable cause is that there are other insects the ants are feeding on etc.. My only problem is that, where the hell are these ants coming from, I literally live on the third floor of the dorm, the ants have come a long way from the ground/ant hill.................

also this rude dormer just shoved all her Tupperware containers in the common ref, she's using like half the space of the common ref lmao extremely rude since there are so many other dormers who use the ref too princess :lemon:

just want this week to be over already but it's taking forever, can't wait for Friday to get paid and get my computer, maybe that will make this hell week worth it -_-

Well **** now I can't order from that tiedyedstore :( I guess I can try emailing but since they never reply there chances are slim I guess :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back