• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate my family. **** them. **** every last one of them!

earphones are to hear music , not to put them on the lowest volume possible and hear whos calling me instead of hearing the music.

earphones are to hear music , not to put them on the lowest volume possible and hear whos calling me instead of hearing the music.

Same. I don't have music on my phone but I can imagine it being annoying. I hate when the volume on my mp3 player freaks out though so you get like 0 volume and have to tune it up again D:

"Errrr mah gawd your music is sooo loud ah can hear it, turn it down!" *continues talking really loud*

"Errrr mah gawd your music is sooo loud ah can hear it, turn it down!" *continues talking really loud*

Yeah it's annoying when they crank up techno crap real hard cause yeah they are for listening to yourself not to provide others that way..

Yeah it's annoying when they crank up techno crap real hard cause yeah they are for listening to yourself not to provide others that way..
It just pisses me off how the slightest whisper will get them annoyed. I can't even have it above 25%.

It just pisses me off how the slightest whisper will get them annoyed. I can't even have it above 25%.

Well yeah they think they own the world with blasting stuff like that out loud via their own 'phones so yeah :/

i have a feeling someone doesn't really like me in work and i want to ask them about it but i don't want to seem like a weirdo but i literally can't think what i would have done and it's really bothering me

- - - Post Merge - - -

quickest update: i text them some really inane question about work and they were being so nice so safe to say i'm a paranoid lil soul

(Detailed post down below. Read at your own risk.)

So, tonight, my dad made pasta with bread. One of my favorite dinner choices. My family and I were all eating at the table, and everything seemed fine. Until, I finished most of my dish, and asked if we (my sister and I) could eat the last knot roll. My mom says to me, "Oh, your sister's skin is so beautiful, while yours is so dull. You need to finish the peppers that you left out". Every. Single. Time. My family, especially my mom, ALWAYS has to tell me that I'm going to get fat one day, that I don't 'work hard enough' to improve my skin health, and all I eat is carbs. Funny, because (now, don't attack me) my skin has no acne surprisingly for my age, and I'm starting to take care of my self a lot better recently. I weigh the least in my family, for my younger sister weighs 20 more pounds than me. Yet, when SHE asks for the bread, my dad's like "Fine" but makes me eat a piece of cheese. I do not usually eat cheese. They literally just told me a few moments ago that I'm going to gain a lot of weight.
After dinner ends, my mom, my sister, and I clean the kitchen and the dirty dishes. Nothing really interesting here, but my mom makes me go back and forth, adding things like, "Oh, one more thing, clean that". "Oh, one more thing, feed your cat". My mom says, "I would of made you clean this whole kitchen, but you're lucky that I'm helping you, so I don't expect an attitude". She makes us clean the whole kitchen a few times a week while she and my dad dump everything in the sink without washing it. Every. Time. When putting some food away, my mom comments, "What is wrong with you? Can't you think? This dish is too small and all this food can't fit." She's the same person who asked me if I was stupid. Then, like, three seconds later, I witnessed my dog being beaten by a shoe at full strength by my dad AGAIN FOR THE 100th time because he's not fully potty trained and decided to 'go' in my parent's room.

(I don't know if what I wrote is appropriate on here. I have read Kaia's rules, but the last rule confused me a little. I don't want this thread to be closed because of me.)

lmao 8 fcfs adopts released at different days, says they want everyone to get a chance so they limit it to 2 max per person but litrerally posts the adopts at almost the same time per day. Ugh you post them whenever it's so inconvenient for me to try and win one (1 AM - 4 AM my time, really?). Would have been better if they were spread out on different times. No wonder the same people are winning doubles and such. Unfair. : /

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also part of this writing club somewhere else and I'm contributing some deep stuff but ofc everyone wants to talk about ~OTPs and sceneries and sad stories~ and no one's paying attention to me. Even uploaded a poem about self-esteem and insecurities but I think it's just pretty much a fanfic/OTP club than a writing club. Disappointing. : ////

There was thunder/fireworks outside and my brother flipped at me for stomping. Like really? My family is full of hypocrites. They all clearly have anger issues but when I show slight sign of agitation they flip out at me. Even when I am NOT angry I get yelled at!

Late nights, signing up for things, when I don't see what's good, I force myself to do certain things just cuz it's a habit, my left eyesocket pulsating, overeating, feeling like the problem to everyone, not writing out even how I feel, waiting, people who think they smart when I post my problems and they think why you saying them here, things I don't understand and lack of communication. That's enough for a while. :)

So me and my friend started up YouTube channels. Her channel gained over 400 subs.

She started posting videos instead of doing stuff with me. Her mom even banned us from her pool just so she could vlog.

She became lazy, and her mom started editing for her, recording, and telling her what to do.

Also, I created her channel, and basically started her whole thing, but I don't get any credit.

She's a good person, but this is seriously out of hand. I'd tell her how I feel, but I can't. I just can't.

I seriously feel like quitting my channel because I'm a pure failure. I can't produce good enough content.

Basically she makes me feel like I suck at everything and makes me cry without intending to.

I SUCK IM JUST A PURE FAILURE AT LIFE I CAN'T MAKE FRIENDS I CAN'T TALK TO PEOPLE

I DOUBT ANYONE THINKS IM PRETTY

totally wanna watch those ****ed up vids but also, don't bc i've been pure all this time

~~~

i just feel violated idk like telling ppl that kinda hurt me physically tbh

Bummed that my boyfriend's work treats him the way they do even though he's their best employee, they just know he'll go anything they ask. It really sucks.

This event on Garden Warfare 2. Come on no one like those Boss OPS hunt **** where you need to waste bots :(

Also can I just get my flippin' shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back