• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time, I need so much of it but it seems to be going faster and faster by each passing day.

I stand up for myself, knowing what the **** I'm talking about, and as usual, you see things differently. ******* typical.

1. my throat has been so sore for the past days and ive vomited 3 times today.

2. I JUST saw a tarantula on animal crossing but it was on one of my side players and i didnt have a net on me ;;;;;;;

My stomach is throbbing so hard right now. It isn't right.

there's a few colleges in California that i'm interested in but the thought of moving across the entire country sort of terrifies me
I really want to go though because I can't stand the ppl here

The Fourth makes me depressed because this is the time I lost my cat last year and I'm really torn up about it... I just miss my fangy boy. =[

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen will i find shadow of the colossus for less than ?25 ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

when he tells you he's interested in you, asks you out, says he adores you and makes time to talk to you everyday
like wtf Im not used to someone being this caring and idk how to react

I'm so done with map resetting, I'm just going to pick the worst map I could find and see if I can make it work.

Also it seems like my phone never recognizes my fingerprint anymore.

dAD let me get a short haircut pls, like gender-neutral
but nOOO "maybe just a little trim, i still want you to have long pretty hair" FH'SLDFJ'ASDFJ :(
its my hair lmao

why are all the bad things related to hands and feet swelling?? like lmao ok google, how am i meant to know if im dying from kidney failure, bladder rupture or liver failure?????? and why is my pee brown i want 2 die. now im getting upset about pee this is amazing thank you mood swings

- - - Post Merge - - -

AM I DYING OR AM I DYING LOL

nervous to have the mic on
agh so I turned it on but i have nothing to say :T
oh my god I am never going to do this again I swear god this is so awkward and I cant even bring myself to speak AGH
update: ok i tried and it went ok ;; i bet he just says compliments on purpose though tbh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back