What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i spent money trying to get even JUST ONE bride in fire emblem heroes, had my rate go up to a 6.25 which i didn't even know was possible, and then sit and contemplate why i'm alive when 5 star lukas with the worst stats possible comes to join my team. L O L

i spent money trying to get even JUST ONE bride in fire emblem heroes, had my rate go up to a 6.25 which i didn't even know was possible, and then sit and contemplate why i'm alive when 5 star lukas with the worst stats possible comes to join my team. L O L

god yeah i hate their rng there. dont care about brides but smh that spring even so sad i never got buncina

putting that on hiatus now though, getting tired of it.

I'm so tired. I don't feel good or right at all. I just feel off. Like everything is wrong but nothing specific is out of the ordinary. It's so frustrating and I just want to go back t bed

ugh man what to have for dinner, not in the mood for that thing but whatever

also sunday get here meow.

I hate going to bed a night remembering that I'm an adult and still haven't done anything productive with my life...

nooone selling those flowers collectible

also dude stop getting along so well with your dad, can't you see he's a real baboon ass

This cabin is gross, everyone' starting to try and date each other, people are excluding others. The only nice thing is the view and the ocean waves but they make me feel sad. Also, im getting creeped out by my classmate (pls stay sway from me seriously)
are you prom camping? i refused to go prom camping, lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH MY GOSH, TWITTER IS DOWN. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW

I feel a little homesick being back from college. It's like I'm homesick for my family when I'm there and homesick for my friends when I'm here

I hate having to rely on money for everything, like I really need to get glasses, and get something done with my teeth, but I have to still get my mom a present I promised her and save up for classes next semester, and save money period so I'll be able to move out eventually, but with rent/bills and groceries and everything else too it's next to impossible...

"marriage the way god intended it"

- - - Post Merge - - -

a guy had sex with 1000 cars and is MARRYING one of them, yet i can't marry someone who's the same sex as me?????? okay

This "roadblock" mission in GE2:RB. I think I eventually figured out a way to do it but smh they should at least given you some concrete hint about it since it was the first time you do it. Not to mention that monster crap itself is the FIRST one in some huge waves.. Idk I just wanna give up.

Not sleepin well. I've been so bored lately that my dreams are boring and I just T__T I can't sleep well with them lol...

Today is prom and I should be excited but my life sucks right now and I don't even want to go. Too stressed to even try and enjoy myself. I'm just gonna leave early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back