• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're such a hypocrite. Why does your logic always bend depending on what suits you??

defrgth srsly since when is 5sos "punk" ...,
like . i get if theyve made some punk rock stuff or w/e but their fans are acting like theyre The Most Punk 2 Ever Punk and i get that im being petty and kinda elitist i guess BUT ....... since when is 5sos punk.....

****ing telemarket/recruiters can you stop calling me i'm just gonna block you lmao

I'm getting sick of these guys too. If I don't want to buy something, help, or anything else, I don't have to. But I don't answer the phone if it's not one of my contacts.

I'm not sure...all I know is I'm discontent. :/

I had a panic attack over a bee that looks like a fat ant. I'm bothered that my anxiety does this.

dead grass patches in my town and irl front yard what did i do to deserve this

It makes me laugh bc here we are standing strong and we met ~*over the internet*~
If it's meant to be it will be and if it's not it won't imo

Birthday celebrations are supposed to be fun and nice but that was so painful... thanks to himI can't take it anymore... he never shuts up. He ALWAYS has to comment on things and run his big mouth. All he does is bully others and act like a sadistic *******. The only time he ever acts nice is when he is talking to some pretty girl because he wants his dick touched. Being around him for even a second is painful as hell AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN HAVE PEACE IN MY OWN HOME ....... BECAUSE I LIVE WITH IT EVERYDAY!!!!! I can't take this anymore.I just wanna grab a baseball bat and smash that thick skull of his! :^)

Just leave me be already you sadistic ****!

- - - Post Merge - - -

There always has to be someone I have to deal with in my everyday life constantly antagonizing me and making my life hell. I've had enough already! -______-

I haven't been on this site in so long, but I logged back on just cause someone said they're going to have the same job as I do and I wanted to help... I wonder when I'll disappear again

My bf may have to go back to his country permanently, may even spend jail time or at least 10k in fines, just bc he forgot to apply for his exit permit. If so happens I will most likely move to his country and leave everything behind(i love him too much; it's not a stupid decision) . It's a heavy situation :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back