• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
today, go **** yourself and turn thursday meow!

also good thing i could cancel that i swear to god amiami are such asses sometimes.

I hate light blue shields in Find Mii ... :^)

also stop sending me 89445 pick up notes i already paid mang

tfw all you want in life is the diddly dang cinnamoroll set but you can't find it being sold for igb

I submitted an application for McDonald's like an hour ago and I already got called in for an interview. I'm pretty nervous during interviews and I have a lot of anxiety because this will be my first job.

I submitted an application for McDonald's like an hour ago and I already got called in for an interview. I'm pretty nervous during interviews and I have a lot of anxiety because this will be my first job.

good luck my dude
kick that interview's ass

i love how you love making everything complicated and also think wrong about everyone , even a friend i know since 8 years ago. its her birthday and she decides where she is going to celebrate her ****ing birthday , not you. i hate how you ALWAYS want to everyone to do what i say. its a shame i wont because i really wanted to go , but since i will never get out on my own (which btw is also why you are always *****ing about why my dad doesn't goes out with me) ill just fake and say "it was canceled" besides of me having to lie saying "uhh yeah i cant go because idk" (which btw you LOVE LYING and you always say me to do it and thats why even internet friends HATE ME because of you ...

im ****ing angry at everything and everyone :)

Last edited:
Family friends own the local pub and they've let me know there'll be a summer job available for me if I want it but I don't really know what to do. I've drank there plenty of times and I've seen how the customers treat the younger staff, it's really not pretty. I'm not much of a people person as it is, but having to deal with drunk old people sounds like a NIGHTMARE :(

am i the only one who gets really frustrated that there are only like 15 custom color slots when creating pro designs?? like come on don't limit my creativity like this

I have prom on Friday and I have two best friends at two different tables. I switched from best friend 1s table to best friend 2s because I didn't want to be a third wheel to best friend 1 and her date, alongside 4 other people I don't even talk to. Now she's mad and told me she hates me and i feel like a terrible friend. ugh. I didn't even want to go in the first place

Last edited:
ugh so in acnl i put down some grass qr codes but then decided it was too hard to cover the whole town, now i want to take them off... but it'll take FOREVER to pick up every last tile...

I'm thinking about switching banks to one that's more widespread but the checking account there has a monthly fee if you don't meet certain criteria which I don't have at the one I'm at now, so idk if I should just stay where I am for the time being and switch banks when I move or if I should just switch now. :lemon:

I must have hurt my knee pretty badly when I was moving stuff today because now it hurts a lot every time I bend it

oh my gosh today was the WORST DAY of this year yet i just want to sleep and wake up with no problems im too stressed to handle everything. life sucks right now

I hate carpet beetles. I know they don't do anything but THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! All over my bed, my clothes, my curtains, my entire freaking house! They're annoying!

This cabin is gross, everyone' starting to try and date each other, people are excluding others. The only nice thing is the view and the ocean waves but they make me feel sad. Also, im getting creeped out by my classmate (pls stay sway from me seriously)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back