• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My crapton amount of bells for nothing.

Wanna make a donation :lemon: jk

I'm doomed to a life of wearing hideous headbands because my head is a dumb shape and can't keep cute ones on T_T

when you look in the mirror and realize your age starting to show, boo :'C

- - - Post Merge - - -

My crapton amount of bells for nothing.

well you can buy real dollars (as a digital code) or a 3ds/wii u game with those, girlfriend~

when you look in the mirror and realize your age starting to show, boo :'C

- - - Post Merge - - -

well you can buy real dollars (as a digital code) or a 3ds/wii u game with those, girlfriend~
and all i want is a white feather. i dont really want 3ds or wii u game.. i live in europe and i dont own a wii u

i waited all day for the mail for my laptop battery, but they sent it to the post office instead to verify my address?? tf

im stressed out about my grades while im on tbt when i should be doin hw lol k

Can I just say this is me rn? I have a huge binder full of stuff due tomorrow morning since I directed a play for a class and need to submit all my work and I should be working on it but nope here I am in front of a laptop trying to get someone to adopt kid cat lol wut is my life

Can I just say this is me rn? I have a huge binder full of stuff due tomorrow morning since I directed a play for a class and need to submit all my work and I should be working on it but nope here I am in front of a laptop trying to get someone to adopt kid cat lol wut is my life

everything u just said is so me im cryinf
like even when i close the tab i swear it just sorta appears again

everything u just said is so me im cryinf
like even when i close the tab i swear it just sorta appears again

THE FEELS. Like I tell myself 'ok this is it, we're gonna work' and then literally 5 seconds later I am still saying those things to myself while scrolling the forums aimlessly.

THE FEELS. Like I tell myself 'ok this is it, we're gonna work' and then literally 5 seconds later I am still saying those things to myself while scrolling the forums aimlessly.

its terrible. like once u see that clock hit 1am u just
dzw6zn.gif

Last edited:
My friend was going to kiss me...
Luckily, I stopped her, and she stopped herself.
There were also other circumstances playing into the situation...

My friend was going to kiss me...
Luckily, I stopped her, and she stopped herself.
There were also other circumstances playing into the situation...

Oh, it's so weird to kiss friends sometimes. Especially with other circumstances.

My huge lack of motivation is pretty bothersome right now

So tired of being sick. I've had the worst case of tonsillitis and I feel like a wreck now it's nearly over. At least my sense of taste and smell have come back finally so I can enjoy a bit of Easter choc ^_^

the person that's suppose to love me the most just kicked me while i was already down, and i'm crying my eyes out and shaking... i trusted him and he just took a knife to my heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back