• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep having weird dreams related to stuff I'm dealing with and its just making me feel like, I'm never going to get better.
Can't I just go back to repressing crap? Like, I didn't ask for this.

Also, someone drank my jug of Arnold Palmer.
Ughhhh, no..

We do too but nobody really commonly talks about them. Like they're there and we're taught about them but I have yet to meet someone who has used it.

I just really could use some coke rn :c

I have an implant since May and before that I was taking the Depo before which is a injection you have to take every 3months. But I stopped because it screws the bones

Last edited:
Lolol. It's not the end of the world for me. :p But always bothers me if it's not perfect, especially the first few tests.

Lol I see well fail on then.

i thought u were asian too actually i mean who else complains about that score lel.

Lol I see well fail on then.

i thought u were asian too actually i mean who else complains about that score lel.

I will continue to fail, thank you. =p

At least I know my homework will bring up that score. /fingers crossed

i got a bunny last night and i dont really know how to take care of it oh gosh

i got a bunny last night and i dont really know how to take care of it oh gosh

Just buy him lots of salads, he'll be fine. c:

On a more serious note, do be careful picking him up. They kick so hard the little buggers can break their backs, and not enough people know that. :c

There's a lot more than just salads lol they poop and pee a lot, if it wasn't obvious but I had a rabbit for like 4 years before I gave him away due to buying my own dog.

We bought food from a like grain place but you don't need to go that far lol just if you know what they're eating now you should give them that.. Most of their diet is Timothy hay... Yup

Square-Enix just announced a Collector's Edition for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMiX, available EXCLUSIVELY on the Square-Enix website.

...after I've already preordered and paid off a copy at Gamestop 2 weeks ago.

Square-Enix just announced a Collector's Edition for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMiX, available EXCLUSIVELY on the Square-Enix website.

...after I've already preordered and paid off a copy at Gamestop 2 weeks ago.
Them stores screwing up stuff lol.

Well not as bad as Amazon and RB;1 at least

There's a lot more than just salads lol they poop and pee a lot, if it wasn't obvious but I had a rabbit for like 4 years before I gave him away due to buying my own dog.

We bought food from a like grain place but you don't need to go that far lol just if you know what they're eating now you should give them that.. Most of their diet is Timothy hay... Yup

lol, I was definitely joking~

But yeah, primarily hay and some leafy greens. (Finally, someone other than me that likes spinach.) And not quite as many carrots as they're "renowned" for eating, lol. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back