• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry, I fall down stairs a lot.... a lot a lot.... must be uncomfy, I hope you heal super quick

Yeah, it was agony but I got more of a shock than anything to begin with. I'm super clumsy too but I've never fallen.. quite so hard xD

I'm annoyed at not being able to drive due to being unable to sit. Housebound isn't fun.

Got the iPhone 6 yesterday and I'm so protective of it and I'm getting a case after school today but I'm so scared to even have it around school lol

But need a phone :p

Got the iPhone 6 yesterday and I'm so protective of it and I'm getting a case after school today but I'm so scared to even have it around school lol

But need a phone :p

Umm then why did you get this then lmao

also i probably wont get a **** for these games i'm gonna turn in but i dont really have time to sell them around individually so.

When I get extremely sleepy at 7pm, and then I'm wide awake at 12am. I'm supposed to wake up for school in 4 hours.

umm go up and do something and then go back to sleep. take a glass of water, go to the loo if you need etc. it's usually helping

umm go up and do something and then go back to sleep. take a glass of water, go to the loo if you need etc. it's usually helping

Lol I was trying to sleep, and then I kept thinking about creepy stuff and this thing I was researching earlier that freaked me out. I'll try to take my mind off those things. I'm actually starting to get tired right now. Thanks for the advice.

Last edited:
Lol I was trying to sleep, and then I kept thinking about creepy stuff and this thing I was researching earlier that freaked me out. I'll try to take my mind off those things. I'm actually starting to get tired right now. Thanks for the advice.

Yeah try and get those things out first off your head, that will help for sure. Maybe drink tea, hot milk or something calming usually helps for me :3

Umm then why did you get this then lmao

also i probably wont get a **** for these games i'm gonna turn in but i dont really have time to sell them around individually so.

Didn't I just say I need a phone

It was a gift. Wouldn't anybody be afraid with something nice at school lol kids will steal anything

Last edited:
If ur scared of it getting broken or stolen, and you just need a phone, why not buy a cheap phone?

Didn't I just say I need a phone

It was a gift. Wouldn't anybody be afraid with something nice at school lol kids will steal anything
It's just that apple phones are known to be kind of frail and costy.. Like 75% of the apple phone owners I know have had a cracked screen at least twice.

Last edited:
Yes I know they're frail but I was mainly referring to it getting stolen, I'm buying a case for it later.

Last edited:
Yes I know they're frail but I was mainly referring to it getting stolen, I'm buying a case for it later.

Just buy a 3310 xD. I was actually like that years ago and my old 3310 saved me from being robbed once lol.

Not joking but I was on the train station from a city in my country and that city is a bit known by being a bit dangerous(apart that I never had problems there since I had to change trains there). I was basically sit down waiting for the train and I just hear a group of teens which were looking a lot at me, saying "shall we go to work"(or something similar to that), so I took my old 3310 and just after a few seconds they said "It's not worth it, she has a 3310". I actually had my good phone on my bag lol

Wow that honestly sounds frightening wtf is wrong with them lol

After a bit I've got used to it, it actually happened when I was on the first year studying far away from home, after 3 years I would me so used to the stations and stuff that I would avoid certain locations, hide my valuable stuff.
To be honest a lot of weird stuff happened on the train on my first year that I still remember but I won't tell here because then there would be a lot of off topic because of it.

Getting worried about the fact of not being able to get a new part time job that won't be seasonal only. Just can't take much more of my current one(they basically want me to work on my uni holidays as well, including holidays such as christmas and new year.) Already lost Halloween but I really want to go to London and visit my SO family with him and have a Holiday at least.

But if I tell them now, they might say no. So I'm thinking on just saying no when the time comes, since the 31st of December is not even Friday(which is my working day)

Period pads cost the same as 1,5l of lemonade. I coulda bought some nice coke but noo period pads :s

Period pads cost the same as 1,5l of lemonade. I coulda bought some nice coke but noo period pads :s

In England at least we have some injections and implants that work as the pill(with about the same or more side effects though), but it will depend on your system your period might disappear while your taking it.

It comes out cheaper for a while but you might have some problems after and I think you have to be over 18 to take it.

In England at least we have some injections and implants that work as the pill(with about the same or more side effects though), but it will depend on your system your period might disappear while your taking it.

It comes out cheaper for a while but you might have some problems after and I think you have to be over 18 to take it.
We do too but nobody really commonly talks about them. Like they're there and we're taught about them but I have yet to meet someone who has used it.

I just really could use some coke rn :c

We do too but nobody really commonly talks about them. Like they're there and we're taught about them but I have yet to meet someone who has used it.

I just really could use some coke rn :c

Implants.. The IUD? That's horrifyingly painful and I don't recommend it.

I'll send you vanilla coke and heating pads, though. Fell better soon. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back