What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably isn't what you think because it was just something between my sister and I, and I fought back so I really think I deserved whatever I got.

Oh goodness, you had me far more scared. Please be careful <3 I was so worried

People take it so personally when I don't want their help. I appreciate it, of course, but sometimes I want to do things on my own even if I fail or have to try many times to succeed.

The whole "Ebola" thing is getting to out of hand. I make a FB post saying my kiddo and I are sick and that creeper stalker guy keeps posting "omg u has ebola lolz!" Ugh. Really?

i am rly happy w/ who i am as a person but sometimes i wish i was actually a boy

I got school in a few minutes but have neglected to get dressed and pack my bags. I don't wanna go to school it is a rally day -.-

The whole "Ebola" thing is getting to out of hand. I make a FB post saying my kiddo and I are sick and that creeper stalker guy keeps posting "omg u has ebola lolz!" Ugh. Really?

this is exactly whati mean by there's so many weird and stupid people in our society.

LIKE, GET OVER IT, THIS EBOLA THING IS OVER.

I called the middle school in my town to report bullying and harassment I saw at the bus stop thats right in front of my house, and the school said I cant do anything about it unless Im a parent or guardian and that a situation like that shouldnt be any of my concern :mad:

Packing sucks and I hate it. Although at least I'll be moving much closer to my university and won't have to take the bus every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back