What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh had such a long teaching-day at hospital today. I wish I was more confident in my knowledge; whenever a doctor asks me a question I always hesitate but I usually know the right answer, but often don't say it. Argh.

Last edited:
Goodness...this is the first time in quite a few years my mother has needed a doctor, She has a really serious headache going on and she's feeling pain in some parts of her body, It's really rare to see my mother in such a painful state till the point she needs an ambulance...

I'm really worried, even though I know she's going to be fine...it's just...painful to know my mother is suffering <:'I

EDIT: Ambulance is going to take her to hospital now.
fuuuuuck, I don't cry very often but geez...

Last edited:
Well that test grade was really bugging me but it was only 10 questions and I got 8 right, I can live with that.

Goodness...this is the first time in quite a few years my mother has needed a doctor, She has a really serious headache going on and she's feeling pain in some parts of her body, It's really rare to see my mother in such a painful state till the point she needs an ambulance...

I'm really worried, even though I know she's going to be fine...it's just...painful to know my mother is suffering <:'I

EDIT: Ambulance is going to take her to hospital now.
fuuuuuck, I don't cry very often but geez...

Hopefully everything will be okay! If you need to talk, you can always PM me.

Last edited:
I can't even begin to believe how much of a failure I feel like I am right now. Hopefully it goes away over the years...

My close friend I talk to over skype is very pushy, she always says hurtful things freely and disses things that I openly state I like. She always feels the need to express her opinion on everything I enjoy. She forces me to make decisions, thinking she's being generous by letting me pick when I've told her that pushing me causes me anxiety. god I can't even explain how much she hurts my feelings, and if I try to get time away from her she starts pitying herself and everything. we've been friends for six years now.
she's an overly outgoing person in real life, so she doesn't understand at all what its like to be shy and unable to make friends. ;x
and she just gets jealous whenever I talk to people who aren't her, even though she has like twenty friends always surrounding her and a blooming social life in real life and online.
I've tried talking to her about the things she does that hurt me multiple times, but she never tries to treat me better.
I don't understand, she tells me herself that I should tell her whenever I'm sad. She makes me promise every day that I'm not sad when she asks me.

I think I need a break from this girl. Sorry if I didn't make much sense, i'm just really upset with our friendship. We had a fight last month because she was being insensitive about people with social anxiety/shyness. ;x

And her fall break is starting tomorrow, I don't know what I'm going to do when she's on me the whole week. It's hard to just ignore her suddenly, because I email her frequently from my iPhone.
My sister tells me I should just stop being her friend and that its not worth it, but I feel too bad to just drop her. She's nice to me a lot too, and makes me laugh sometimes. It's just the mean side of her I don't have fun with. And we've been friends for so long, it'd feel weird to suddenly stop being her friend. I'd miss her a lot. ;x

My close friend I talk to over skype is very pushy, she always says hurtful things freely and disses things that I openly state I like. She always feels the need to express her opinion on everything I enjoy. She forces me to make decisions, thinking she's being generous by letting me pick when I've told her that pushing me causes me anxiety. god I can't even explain how much she hurts my feelings, and if I try to get time away from her she starts pitying herself and everything. we've been friends for six years now.
she's an overly outgoing person in real life, so she doesn't understand at all what its like to be shy and unable to make friends. ;x
and she just gets jealous whenever I talk to people who aren't her, even though she has like twenty friends always surrounding her and a blooming social life in real life and online.
I've tried talking to her about the things she does that hurt me multiple times, but she never tries to treat me better.
I don't understand, she tells me herself that I should tell her whenever I'm sad. She makes me promise every day that I'm not sad when she asks me.

I think I need a break from this girl. Sorry if I didn't make much sense, i'm just really upset with our friendship. We had a fight last month because she was being insensitive about people with social anxiety/shyness. ;x

And her fall break is starting tomorrow, I don't know what I'm going to do when she's on me the whole week. It's hard to just ignore her suddenly, because I email her frequently from my iPhone.
My sister tells me I should just stop being her friend and that its not worth it, but I feel too bad to just drop her. She's nice to me a lot too, and makes me laugh sometimes. It's just the mean side of her I don't have fun with. And we've been friends for so long, it'd feel weird to suddenly stop being her friend. I'd miss her a lot. ;x

Wow this is serious. There's a fact somewhere that if you're friends with someone for longer than 7 years then you will most likely be friends with them for the rest of your life. So you have one more year to drop her or you're stuck with her forever.

Wow this is serious. There's a fact somewhere that if you're friends with someone for longer than 7 years then you will most likely be friends with them for the rest of your life. So you have one more year to drop her or you're stuck with her forever.

What kind of logic...?

my motivation and focus are upsettingly low. i can barely read things anymore. hahah -sobs into hands-
i cant tell if its a side effect from ECT or not,,, if its my depression i thought the ECT was supposed to be helping that [gurgles]
i really have to get these commissions done god help me please i just wanna do em

What kind of logic...?
I'm more wondering where they heard that "fact". I and other people around me have dropped friends even after 7 years due to various reasons, so I can say from both personal experience and seeing it happen that whoever came up with that fact should do some more research.

I've been feeling pretty suicidal lately. I doubt I'd do anything, since I often think of the consequences and I feel guilty for even considering it, but lately there's so much pressure from a lot of sides. I already have difficulties with myself, what with all my ****ty conditions, having people confront me for situations caused by those just makes it worse. I feel like everything is wasted on me and fail to see the point of carrying on. I've always been a huge burden to people and feel like I always will be.

I'm more wondering where they heard that "fact". I and other people around me have dropped friends even after 7 years due to various reasons, so I can say from both personal experience and seeing it happen that whoever came up with that fact should do some more research.

I've been feeling pretty suicidal lately. I doubt I'd do anything, since I often think of the consequences and I feel guilty for even considering it, but lately there's so much pressure from a lot of sides. I already have difficulties with myself, what with all my ****ty conditions, having people confront me for situations caused by those just makes it worse. I feel like everything is wasted on me and fail to see the point of carrying on. I've always been a huge burden to people and feel like I always will be.

Same

Also, you should probably seek a professional but I'll say that suicide is a permanent answer to a temporary problem. Even if it feels like things suck now, there's always gonna be times like that. But if you kill yourself you'll miss all the good times that come after bad times. If you ever feel like this then do something you love, like games or something. Also, get a professional too.

Also, you should probably seek a professional but I'll say that suicide is a permanent answer to a temporary problem. Even if it feels like things suck now, there's always gonna be times like that. But if you kill yourself you'll miss all the good times that come after bad times. If you ever feel like this then do something you love, like games or something. Also, get a professional too.
I do go to a professional, it's teaching me stuff that just manages to depress me more. It's better than not going at all, because now I know where all my behaviorisms and symptoms come from. I'll talk to them about this when I go see them soon.
As for the suicidal feelings, I wouldn't act on them. I don't even self-harm over it, because I know that the people around me would get scared. I may be hurting but I already feel enough like a burden, so making them worry over stuff like that would just make it worse.

everyone on here is a weeaboo or from tumblr
Or worse... both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back