• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to school today with a black eye and I lied to everyone who asked about how I got it. I just really hate having to lie to people. :/

I went to school today with a black eye and I lied to everyone who asked about how I got it. I just really hate having to lie to people. :/

Oh my god I hope you're okay! I'm so sorry that happened to you. :( And don't worry about lying, you shouldn't have to tell people anything you don't want to.

my dad bought a new dresser for me today and the dresser came crashing down on me later.
it was funny but I scraped my foot and now it's bleeding :p

I hope your reasons for having it weren't too serious. And if they were, I hope you'll get some help from people you trust.

That's horrible, how did it crash? Was it an accident or your dad did it?

It was an accident. The dresser wasn't leveled well, so it wasn't sitting on the ground. When I was moving stuff into it, the two open drawers caused the thing to tilt and fall. :/

Last edited:
I hope your reasons for having it weren't too serious. And if they were, I hope you'll get some help from people you trust.
Thank you; I don't think it's really that serious since it's the first time it happened and I probably deserved it, but if it happens again I'll try to find help from someone.

Thank you; I don't think it's really that serious since it's the first time it happened and I probably deserved it, but if it happens again I'll try to find help from someone.

I might be taking this out of context, but if this is what I think is going on then you really need to get professional help. I'm not even joking. That kind of thought process is unhealthy and will only lead to them hurting you more. Please, get help.

Also, if this isn't what I think it is, feel free to ignore me.

I might be taking this out of context, but if this is what I think is going on then you really need to get professional help. I'm not even joking. That kind of thought process is unhealthy and will only lead to them hurting you more. Please, get help.

Seconding this one-hundred percent.

Trioing this over 9000%

If you need to talk feel free to PM me

Saylor, please don't accept that kind of treatment from anyone. You will never, ever deserve that. If you need to, I and others are free to listen.

It probably isn't what you think because it was just something between my sister and I, and I fought back so I really think I deserved whatever I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back