What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been getting more and more headaches lately and I just want them to stop

they've been happening at least a few times a week since july so I'm getting scared that it could be something serious??? UGH. probably just because I'm stressed 24/7 idk >__>

honestly kind of tired of people trying to take ****ing advantage of me. i'm trying to be nice, but i get treated like **** for it. nice.

Born with a genetic disease and in 2008 after a surgery and what thought was flu it all unraveled on me..I have a very rare combo of two genetic diseases and there is no cure around the clock pain care, hardly leave home anymore, all friends abandoned me, now it's spread into tumors and went systemic all organs can't afford to go to big genetic center. Moved home at 22 to finish college had to finish my MA online but good school then disabled can't work didn't put enough money in when young to get much. So now time has passed thirty living at home, my body treats food like poison and attacks me until pain like an appendix burst or knife or gunshot and it rejects it is not describable and one of many issues. Now pelvic uterine tumor and cysts can't have kids not sure, will I live another yr need my mom to pick up a medicine script too expensive not covered for two months till new dr switches they are treating me like I am terrible. I'm scared in acute and chronic pain can't go out to dinner my old fav thing can't cook bring in food no one helps, family is getting verbally abusive yes I must be here right now but they don't help just scream if I even am around.

Met a great guy though is younger than me is in medical proposed, all past relationships were abusive one way or another he has been great then he started yelling at me flying off handle. It's like people know I am kind and want their love and take advantage. He realized and apologized he has a fam member with disability but hers effects her mind my doesn't except headaches and such but he realized was venting that to me and has been great taking over appt calls all that helping with money bodyguard ing with my family by being around will I make it to next year the wedding don't know will we who knows. My family though have to get out, too sick to do anything but grocery and then can't cook or eat it without getting sick. Sorry for the vent, bc my fam is having problems trying to take what I don't have when supposed to care for me but outright told one way or other want me gone horrible things said I can't ever repeat or forget and all because I am ill. My nephew died same disease they are pretty sure at eight months. My mom keeps telling me my wonderful fianc? will leave bc I am worthless and all my issues when am on the floor in pain getting yelled at told to stop acting and being crazy they are in so denial of the medical the proof is all there I am disabled won't work again and I know he won't leave but my mother she gets in my head threatens not to help with this that to scare me in a year will be out of here but if he turns on me like the rest was so sweet now seems to be tired of my issues too or maybe that's fear he will as he is working and school a lot so not around as much right now for a few months when he is they act like people I have never met put on a show...when is gone doesn't realize am alone here in this small room just waiting went two years with no outside fam contact before him I don't know what snapped in my mom we were close once.

That's the tip of an iceberg, sorry but venting helps. My fianc? has been great and when realized that he was being harsh from new meds or stress is trying but every time I bring up a problem have not mentioned since last spoke feel am being a downer. Told him to find someone early 20s in school, well but he does love me that's good family not helping at all with even wedding things I don't think believe anyone could love me and take care of me without resentment. Am shy, everyone I met when was in school the little days could go or work when younger loves me outside people see it but my family has issues coping with their own messes and treating me like a person not their property because I am their child so can go through or take my personal things just because I have to live here now but am an adult, no money for clothes like am used to, fianc? helps but is so young 21 am afraid it's all too much and the vast time apart while he is getting money for us is actually making me withdraw. Then always da.. sick. In hosp this that told can't help you here even there a diagnosis of what combo is doing won't save you no cure. Still I fight and know am a good person.

Long vent but that is what is for right getting it out. Not all of it but am used to no one caring, if I can make it to that wedding and honeymoon in Disney for two weeks come home to someone who will always be my new family and take it day by day will be happy no wedding big just want that honeymoon even though heat hurts me as run 103 average I want that so I look forward and hold on to Disney need something to look toward week by week.
Ok think I feel a weight lifting bc you don't know me so I can tell you how bad well half how bad things are the whole how bad would feel a betrayal to my family feel guilty even talking about them though they sure do me to others always must look good on outside blame me hide truth. Thanks for anonymous vent and sorry for typos and punctuation I just started flowing out the pain and frustration. It helped.

Last edited:
I really want a milkshake now lol.

Whatever.. I have a lot of things bothering me right now. Lots of small things people will probably find trivial, but I need to get it out somewhere.

One of the things I hate are when people make me think something is okay to do, only to find out later that it isn't. I'm not going to completely explain that situation but some of you have probably been there before. AKA, going out with a bunch of your friends when your partner said it's okay, but then they're angry when you get home and say it's not okay to go out. Like please don't do this to people. These fights are just meaningless. I lost a friend over my ex's jealousy, however his jealousy cannot be blamed for a reason I will not say.

Another thing is that I'm always extremely tired lately, physically and mentally. I don't go to bed super early because my long distance ex, who's relationship we're trying to rebuild, get's home about an hour and a half from my old bed time, 10:30. I usually end up staying up until about 1:30 am nowadays and I'm always tired and have to get up at 6:10 in the morning. I also like to enjoy the free time I have after school, it's something I cherish. I love when him and I talk. However, I usually end up falling asleep before my bedtime for hours. This means that homework doesn't get done and if it does, it's done really late or not at all. But what can I do..? I just have to make it through my last year of high school. I have 2 huge papers in school right now and I'm really feeling the senior stress.

Jealousy and possessiveness is going to ruin me. I'm extremely territorial of my love and it's gotten so much worse. He feels suffocated by me, I can feel. He's pretty possessive as well, but I'm at a new level. So many girls at his college have tried talking to him and getting with him, so two girls asking as much as to sit with him at a table when there's no tables drove me crazy. Didn't make it better that he lied about it and said the girls looking at him tried nothing or said nothing even suggestive or harmful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and for the record the above scenario with friends was not my situation, I don't have real life friends.

This is not a healthy relationship. You're both jealous and possessive of each other... and it cost you a friend because he got jealous. Maybe you two should take a break from each other and put some much needed distance between you. I know it sounds harsh but having been there and having it destroy is something I don't want anyone to experience.

Jealousy is simply and clearly the fear that you do not have value. Jealousy scans for evidence to prove the point - that others will be preferred and rewarded more than you. There is only one alternative - self-value. If you cannot love yourself, you will not believe that you are loved. You will always think it's a mistake or luck. Take your eyes off others and turn the scanner within. Find the seeds of your jealousy, clear the old voices and experiences. Put all the energy into building your personal and emotional security. Then you will be the one others envy, and you can remember the pain and reach out to them. ~Jennifer James

The periodicals tomorrow, and the exams will be on Calculus and English / Literature, which is not too hard. Thankfully it's half-day too :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's still bothering me though since I didn't study ****.

Taking space is easier said than done, however. :/ and i don't want to :(

I didn't either, but things got so bad that things...well things got really bad. I'm pretty skinny to begin with, but I ended up losing a **** ton of weight. I sacrificed time that should have been for other things like school and my family to spend time with him. I'm still playing catch up in school and trying to make up for lost time with family. I ended up losing parts of me that, in all honesty shouldn't have gotten lost in the first place. Things went to head, when my biggest fear actually came true and he ended up cheating on me. Not just once, but multiple times. And he tried to spin that it was all my fault, that I wasn't good enough. That I was lacking.

Now? I'm in a healthy relationship and he's doomed to be forever alone because he never changed and I did.

The one month of exams that will decide the rest of my life is coming up and the amount of ready that I am is negative 999.

I want to just rot away.

Doesn't help that our social studies teacher seems to have something against English Literature students, and I'm one.

I was out yesterday because I was sick and today i feel worse but I can work up the courage to call my mom or tell my sister.

I haven't seen my boyfriend since last week. It's weird seeing each other every day for years and then it tapering off to maybe one day a week. He's been distant. I needed a ride to school today but he complains of always being tired and I didn't want to bother him. I went to school with my brother at 8, despite my first class not starting till 11. I don't have any friends and I'm so shy/scary that I just chose a wall with an outlet, sat down, ate my bag of dry ramen, and avoided eye contact by reading on my phone. My class is cancelled and my next one doesn't start still 2. It's math. The class I really need; I have a test Thursday. I should go to get the notes and maybe there's a review. But I don't want to... I want to just skip... I get 3 days, I think. I've already used one because my pelvis was hurting too much and I didn't think I could sit in class for 2 hours. I've taken this class before and failed. The second time around is still awkward, but it's frustrating because I have all the notes already and the class is too loud and unfocused and ugh...

@cadberry, are you okay? :( I hope it's nothing serious?

@ahri, you can always message me. I know where you're coming from.

All of my clothes are dirty and idk if I should go to school or not. I'm scared they're going to tell me to suck it up and re-wear my dirty clothes

Pissed that England is the only nation in the UK to not get our own government, yet Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales have one.

i promised myself that i'd finally open up to my mother or father about my problems today so i could get some help for it, but uguhguh i'm so scared i just can't work up to courage to do so despite it being for the better,,,,

my friends thinking they know what depression and stuff is. yeah you know what it is on paper but you have no idea what its really like so please stop arguing with me I know how I feel, you don't.

If I could explain everything that's been bothering me, it be a soap opera of dysfunctionality at best.

But besides that, I'll give a little bit.

Despite being outted by my sisters as the worst possible person, they manipulate me, or try to, to do their bidding and believe their unfathomable stupidity. But I wised up, yet, one of them, more than the other, is lashing out at me. I can't change them. Nor do I even care to have them in my life at this point. I've been beyond angered over just mad or po'ed. I'm bitter. And spiteful. But I'm still not going to let that destroy everything that I have gained through being a good person and loving. Yet the fact that they have the audacity to make me out as the worst, will never let me forgive them.

I have a test in an hour that I had no time to study for yesterday because of all the other homework assignments I had to do... I still have to do research for a presentation before I meet my group members in 4 hours sighs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back