• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what your favorite console?

Marridia

that weird introvert that likes anime
Bells
Switch
2836-1477-5593
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
for me its probably the switch or the gamecube. GC was one my first consoles and I love the portability of the switch.

i’ve only really had a 3ds, 2ds and now my switch lite and i definitely prefer the switch aha - i picked up my 3ds the other day and holding it felt so weird since i’m used to how the switch feels and the size difference ;v;

I’d say the 3DS. The 3D gimmick was underutilized, but the vast variety of games is amazing. If there’s a type of game you like, there are probably at least a few 3DS titles you’ll enjoy. There’s also the the nostalgia factor. The original 3DS was the first system I ever saved up for. Even with the uncomfortable grip and short battery life, I had a ton of fun with it.

3DS for sure. Lots of variety in games and good times. Dominant in the portable gaming market.

That's really hard because i loved every console i ever had. If I have to seriously choose though, i think i had more fun with my ps2 but the switch is up there too.

Xbox One has served me well :) Still have the OG which works fine, but I also have the Xbox One S and X since my bf and I play together sometimes!

Very hard to choose... The Wii U is one of my favorites, but only if you have it homebrewed. You can play Wii U, Wii, and Gamecube games pretty flawlessly with additional emulators and mods available. As a console itself without homebrew, I would probably go with my Xbox One. The backwards compatibility is a huge plus for me. I love playing Xbox 360 games on it. I've been playing it the most regularly for years out of all of my consoles. The Switch is a really close contendor because of its portability, but doesn't take the top spot due to poor online.

3DS
Lots of good games, portability was really nice as a kid, pretty inexpensive.

The switch is gaining on me, its quite expensive though and Nintendo as a company isn't the greatest in decisions and the whole joy con thing is extremely bad but I played the 3ds a lot more

I love my 3DS, PS3, PS4, Switch and Wii U because I had super fond memories of them all. I also had good memories with my N64 but we only ever played OoT and Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64 so it's more about those games instead of the console itself.

I'll be the odd one out and say that it is my nintendo DSLite I still play Yoshi's Island, Pkmn Pearl, and occasionally NintenDogs lol Although, the switch is becoming a strong contender!

my favourite is probably the switch! no offence to my other consoles but i just love how you can switch between the TV and handheld mode!

Probably the PS2, it has alot of nostalgia for me because I remember playing it alot with my brothers when I was young. I also got a PS2 to play lots of the old games we still had about 8~ish years ago, and I remember completing lots of ratchet & clank games and Fifa Street 2, and probably would have played alot more if it didn't break ;-; Would honestly love to buy another one, but getting both the console and loads of games for it is a relatively big investment I don't want to make just quite yet.

I mean obviously the N64 is the greatest game console ever made
jDLGt6V.png

But I'm also a big fan of the NES, Wii, and 3DS! 😄

This is a tough one!

I have quite a few favorites 🥺

NES because my mom used to have me sit in her lap and farm lives on Super Mario World for her. I was a little too young to play but she always let me try.

N64 because it was the first console I got to own!

PS1 which kickstarted my love for Final Fantasyand a fat crush on Cloud Strife

Nintendo DS because I got to own my first Animal Crossing game and ended up here because of that

3DS because everyone in my friend group had one! We all would play games together constantly and compete in Mario Kart and Smash

Switch for giving me EXACTLY what I wanted from a console for forever, portability and being able too dock to a TV

and lastly PS4 because my Husbando is back in full HD perfection tysvm Nomura for Cloud!~

At the moment my favorite gaming console is the Switch, although it does have it’s downfalls as well. As with the majority of Switch owners, both of my joycons have a really bad drift now, and even when I sent in my joycons to get fixed, they came back somehow even more messed up?

This sucked even more too because it was right before the quarantine started, and so I was stuck with messed up joycons for an entire month, and still am to this day! I am excited to see how the new PS5 when it comes out because it looks like a cool little alien and it’s also super sleek and you can just tell it’s going to be a good time.

I would say the switch for it's portability and for the privilege it has given to play ported games.

Back