What would you do if..?

Run far far away and never come back. D:

What would you do if you were wanted for something that you don't remember doing?

cry

what would you do if you baked some cupcakes and they transformed into THE CUPCAKE BEAST

Lock myself in my house because there are talking wolves, lions etc 0_0

What would you do if you had to choose between knowing how to play the guitar and getting a bass and knowing how to play the bass but get a guitar :)

My brain hurts, thx voltz lol jk... The bass is more smooth, ya feeling me... so I would learn to pay the guitar to have the bass ;]

What would you do if a zombie was to invade your house right now!

Never fish again >.>

What would you do if you went to buy a house and Tom Nook was your realtor?

Find another Realtor.

What would you do if you found your mother trapped in Animal Crossing?

Id think to myself "I have a job!?!" :O

What would you do if everything that is made of paper turned into stone?

Repeatedly hit my head against it until I realize I attempted suicide.

What would you do if you knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy's cousin?

Yell at Spongebob because that's enough.

What would you do if you made a giant paint bubble?

Go in my home, go in to a deep depression and kill myself.

What would you do if the two pain-bubble's merged and someone was like "I don't think this bubble could get any bigger..."

Be confused because I have no idea what a pain-bubble is.

What would you do if you were offered the choice of a) eating delicious foods for all of your life, but slowly lose your sense of taste, or b) eat only plain food forever, but you'll always be able to taste the semi-flavor?

not choose either

what would u do if the only way u could live was to kill ur mom or dad? whod u kill?

Pick it up and throw it outside.

What would you do if A) You had the chance to love but you gave it up for million's of dollars or B) Would you be able to get rich but chose love instead?

Back