• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What will Toy Day be like in New Horizons?

AidenTheGamer

Bells
Mother's Day Carnation
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
I'm pretty sure Toy Day will be in NH, but is it going to be any different from New Leaf? Are villagers dropping hints like in NL? Or will Toy Day in NH be just a watered down version of the New Leaf Toy Day? I would appreciate it if someone told us some insight on what Toy Day in NH will be like. I ask for everyone.

I ask for those non-TTers, that whoever has the answers use a spoiler! As everyone is generally pretty good about doing. (And thank you!) While I do TT, I don’t go to event days ahead of schedule.

I ask for those non-TTers, that whoever has the answers use a spoiler! As everyone is generally pretty good about doing. (And thank you!) While I do TT, I don’t go to event days ahead of schedule.
Don't worry; from what I've heard, Nintendo patched it so that TT'ing to events that haven't started yet in real time won't trigger.

We don't have specifics yet, but it is different from New Leaf. Articles you see from other sites are all based on the old mechanics.

Here's what I found and I believe to be the most correct. I would disregard anything you hear about it being similar to Toy Day in New Leaf

Talk to Jingle, he'll give you festive wrapping paper DIY. Make 3, give to him and he'll hand over the magic bag & toy day stockings, which has all the gifts you'll need. (They're all wrapped apples). Gift a certain number to get the gift pile DIY and toy day sleigh. Hang stockings and check the very next day for Jingle photo

Here's what I found and I believe to be the most correct. I would disregard anything you hear about it being similar to Toy Day in New Leaf

Talk to Jingle, he'll give you festive wrapping paper DIY. Make 3, give to him and he'll hand over the magic bag & toy day stockings, which has all the gifts you'll need. (They're all wrapped apples). Gift a certain number to get the gift pile DIY and toy day sleigh. Hang stockings and check the very next day for Jingle photo
And Jingle shows up on December 24th, right?

does this mean villagers house interiors won’t get ruined from the gifts?

Back