• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What was your first card?

Mash

Semi-Active
Bells
Switch
2312-3721-1925
Lobo
Coco
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Mine was Redd! It came in the game box! I like the shinyness of the cards! They're really beautiful cards. Great quality.

I got Pascal in the game box.. :/ But the first one I bought was Lottie!!

The first card I got was Molly. I bought the game a little later so I wanted some cards of my favourite villagers.

Wow! Lot's a cards guys! What's your favorite? Mine is redd, as he was also my first. :)

DJ KK came with the game for me as well. In the first three-pack I ever got, that came with Mint, Sheldon and Luna. Man, those were simpler times x)

I got Saharah in my game box :x I wanna buy more cards soon...
My favorite cards are Marshal and Kabuki! They're my favourite villagers, too ^ o ^

Last edited:
Wow! Lot's a cards guys! What's your favorite? Mine is redd, as he was also my first. :)

Lottie :3 Isabelle and Diana too. I wish instead of another Lottie wearing a uniform card they would have made one of her in her little blue top/purse outfit that comes up on the HHD loading screen sometimes :/

Back