• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What was your first card?

Mash

Semi-Active
Bells
Switch
2312-3721-1925
Lobo
Coco
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Mine was Redd! It came in the game box! I like the shinyness of the cards! They're really beautiful cards. Great quality.

I got Pascal in the game box.. :/ But the first one I bought was Lottie!!

The first card I got was Molly. I bought the game a little later so I wanted some cards of my favourite villagers.

Wow! Lot's a cards guys! What's your favorite? Mine is redd, as he was also my first. :)

DJ KK came with the game for me as well. In the first three-pack I ever got, that came with Mint, Sheldon and Luna. Man, those were simpler times x)

I got Saharah in my game box :x I wanna buy more cards soon...
My favorite cards are Marshal and Kabuki! They're my favourite villagers, too ^ o ^

Last edited:
Wow! Lot's a cards guys! What's your favorite? Mine is redd, as he was also my first. :)

Lottie :3 Isabelle and Diana too. I wish instead of another Lottie wearing a uniform card they would have made one of her in her little blue top/purse outfit that comes up on the HHD loading screen sometimes :/

Back