What was your first amiibo(s)?

I bought 56 at a time, when the super Mario pack came out (Mario, Yoshi, Luigi, Peach, Bowser and Toad!) Then I developed a problem with stopping and I'll let you know as soon as I get that fixed.

My first amiibo figure was splatoon green squid and my first amiibo card was Vesta <3

My first figure is the MH stories one with the male rider on a rathalos, allows me to get felyne in ACNL, so AWESOME!!!

Last edited:
Smash Bros. Luigi. I was originally going to get Kirby, but I changed my mind.

Boy did I regret it...I really want a Kirby Amiibo. One of my two most wanted amiibo along with Samus. At least I found Samus a year and a half ago when she was still impossible to find.

my first and only amiibo is lucina from fea
my first amiibo card was digby

The first ever amiibo I got was the inkling boy, in 2016.

...That's the only one I have, but I'd get other ones if I had any money.

I opened up my first amiibo(s) on the Christmas of 2014. They were Link, Peach, and my guy Yoshi.

Special Amiibos: Franklin, Isabelle, and Booker
Villagers: Gwen, Hamphrey, Olivia, Beau, and some other villagers I can't remember

I am hoping to get the Sanrio pack though because I want to have Chai, Etoile, Chelsea, and Marty in my town

I bought pink yarn Yoshi and Kirby planet robobot with the Kirby amiibo together. A bit later on I received my yarn Poochy amiibo. I may get some of the Zelda amiibo, but I really only buy them if I'm going to be using them. Although some of them just look really nice.

My first amiibo was Pikachu (look at me now -- I have every Smash amiibo that's currently out lol) and my first amiibo card was Saharah. The amiibo card came with my copy of HHD.

Im_Here_To_Bump_This_Thread_Try_And.jpg

My very first amiibo was the SSB Peach amiibo. I got it... So long ago I can't remember. Sadly, I don't have it anymore. I miss it. I also had an English Rosalina that also got stolen... i miss my ssb amiibo lol

my first amiibo was isabelle and my first amiibo card (it came with hhd) was sahara!

I got my first amiibo yesterday, Mabel, and I'm still hoping to find some ANCL amiibo cards hopefully.

My first Amiibo was either the Luigi one the Mega Man one I can't remember.

Back