What was the name of your first Animal Crossing town?

For wild world I think it was Itaewon, named after the area I grew up in Korea. My first new leaf town was called Kenka, named after an izakaya I lived near at the time. i unboxed my game after I had just come back from the izakaya super drunk and probably couldn't think of anything better.

My WW town was 'SanFranc' because I ran out of room for 'San Francisco'. I was taken there on weekends often so it felt like an appropriate answer for where I was going : )

We had a CF 'Hyrule' too, it sounds so common

First Animal Crossing game was Wild World. First town was called Bubbles.
I don't know why lol
:)

my first game was new leaf, my town was called lilac. i erased it because i didnt like my mayor's face >.<

I named my first town Rockwood! When I reset I debated on choosing a new name but I opted to go with Rockwood again. Rockwood 2.0 is essentially the same (theme wise) I just picked a better spot for my house and payed attention to what face I was giving my mayor. :p

I really don't remember my acww town's name, but I do remember what my sister called hers. Ruby from Rubycity. (it was my suggestion.) The name of my first new leaf town however, was Gangnam because I was obsessed with gangnam style at the time. (I'm uncultured okay, sorry) It was that for a while for all my towns following it.

Last edited:
Back