• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was the name of your first Animal Crossing town?

For wild world I think it was Itaewon, named after the area I grew up in Korea. My first new leaf town was called Kenka, named after an izakaya I lived near at the time. i unboxed my game after I had just come back from the izakaya super drunk and probably couldn't think of anything better.

My WW town was 'SanFranc' because I ran out of room for 'San Francisco'. I was taken there on weekends often so it felt like an appropriate answer for where I was going : )

We had a CF 'Hyrule' too, it sounds so common

First Animal Crossing game was Wild World. First town was called Bubbles.
I don't know why lol
:)

my first game was new leaf, my town was called lilac. i erased it because i didnt like my mayor's face >.<

I named my first town Rockwood! When I reset I debated on choosing a new name but I opted to go with Rockwood again. Rockwood 2.0 is essentially the same (theme wise) I just picked a better spot for my house and payed attention to what face I was giving my mayor. :p

I really don't remember my acww town's name, but I do remember what my sister called hers. Ruby from Rubycity. (it was my suggestion.) The name of my first new leaf town however, was Gangnam because I was obsessed with gangnam style at the time. (I'm uncultured okay, sorry) It was that for a while for all my towns following it.

Last edited:
Back