• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was the name of your first Animal Crossing town?

my first was wild world in 2010..... i was 9 and it was right when i had just discovered anime
it was tokyo :( embarrassing

...my butt
i wish i was goddamn kidding. my next town was more.. cute...
nitro, lol

My first AC:NL town was Mayor Tana of Vegandia, but my first WW town name was poopy and my mayor’s name was Chugga T (complete with a t-shirt and hat covered in hand drawn boobs lmao.... elementary school was a weird time). I can’t remember any of my other town or Mayor names though, but I wish I could.

My first AC:GC village was called meerbert.

WW followed the same, I'm pretty sure.

City Folk, can't remember... if I do I'll edit.

NL was Vayne. ~

My first town was called Tamale lol. I remember I made a Tamale flag too, I actually played that town for a while before I reset it. Now whenever I remake I always name it Traverse, after Traverse Town in Kingdom Hearts~

My first version was on Gamecube, and I named my original town "Sunnytop"! It took a while to find a name that wasn't too long; I've used it on every game :)

My first game was wild world, I remember my town's name was windle because I was 7 and liked how it sounded apparently. I remember it took me forever to figure out the bulletin board for the Tom Nook jobs :p

My first Wild World town was called Here. (Real original, lol. I was ten)

First New Leaf town was Tree.

can't remember the names of my WW or CF towns, but my first NL town was called Hyrule.

I am gonna be honest and new leaf was my first game and its my town that I have at the moment Timaru I did pick up city folk a few months ago and named the town the exact same I'm not very creative

I found my copy of Wild world (which probably hasn't been touched in a decade) and found out my town was named Raunds, the same name as the town I grew up in.

Last edited:
it's been a long, long time, but i think i might of named my first town in acnl massillon, after the town i lived in at the time??
maybe?
my memory is bad pbbtbt.

My first town was on wild world and at the time I was really young so I called the town pink for some reason XD I still have the world now and went back to see what it was like recently and oh my it was terrible hahaha :)

When I first started playing Animal Crossing, I made a character in my cousin's WW town which was called "ituly" (supposed to be Italy but we were young). Eventually she ended up giving me the game cartridge and I recreated the town, don't remember what I named it then.

Back