• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What was the first Amiibo you used with Wisp?

I don't have any amiibo figures (though I'm tempted now that I've seen wolf link's AC design. so cute!!) I used my Poppy card for first scan though

the only amiibo (card) i have, the tom nook card that came with my copy of HHD

Wolf Link using Zelda, idk who unlocks Epona but I'll probably buy the amiibo just for her ahaha

Bonbon because I was demonstrating "new age technology" to my mom and she chose her.

I used my Whitney amiibo card since it's the only amiibo (card), which I own right now (I get new
amiibo stuff in the next days).

I used Zelda in my cycle town to see what wolf link looks like. and i want him as a dreamie now, haha

Wolf Link using Zelda, idk who unlocks Epona but I'll probably buy the amiibo just for her ahaha

I think sheik unlocks epona.

I used Zelda in my cycle town to see what wolf link looks like. and i want him as a dreamie now, haha

I think sheik unlocks epona.

My first one was Digby yesterday but he decided to close and lock his RV :( he's too cute. And today I have Isabelle. Tomorrow I'll have Wolf link. :) can't wait!! And then I also have 3 amiibos to try K.K, Reece and Cyrus!! :)

Question.. Does all type of amiibo figures work ?? Like super mario and smash bros amiibos??

Lily! So excited to get her, it was SO EASY. I remember when I said years ago that I would PAY ACTUAL REAL LIFE DOLLARS to be allowed to kick a villager out and get exactly the one I wanted, and I guess they were listening ahaha

Anicotti because she lived in my town before and was my first best friend on New Leaf, she lives next door to me now! :D

Question.. Does all type of amiibo figures work ?? Like super mario and smash bros amiibos??

No, Only Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing, and the Splatoon Amiibos work with the game thus far. So any Zelda one (Smash or other) and the smash Villager also works as well.

Last edited:
Back