• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What villagers are you surprised aren't popular?

Shocked at Keaton the aqua eagle with the cool beach house & smug personality being TIER 5 down there with Broffina..... wow!

And also that TANGY is Tier 3 seriously AN ORANGE THAT IS A CAT!
also Ruby A RABBIT THAT COMES FROM SPACE!

Amazing.

Also Tier 3 DRAGO a DRAGON?! woah. Guess interesting creatures are not what's in these days...

I'm surprised that Flo is Tier 5. She's a great villager - Uchi, a new type and definitely one of the better looking ones. She's also a penguin - what's not to love? Her house also looks really great!

lily and pecan ;n; i feel tom should be more popular too bc hes the cutest cranky cat in the world????? i mean???

So many! Melba, Savannah and Merry are all cuties. Also some unique villagers like Shep and Tucker.

Bill the duck! He's such a small little cutie, especially considering most of the duck villagers (to me) aren't all the appealing. I remember seeing him and putting him on my "potential dreamie list" and then discovering that he was ranked all the way down to Tier 5! I thought for sure with a cute little appearance like that that he'd be higher up.

Bianca. She's a snow leopard, and I would think they'd be pretty well appreciated.

(give me a clouded leopard with a new shy personality for next main series AC please I beg they're precious)

Chadder.
I honestly thought he would be super popular among AC fans, but I was wrong. I think he's really cute tbh ^^

Peanut. Her eyeliner game tbh and she's pink! But maybe I'm biased because I've had her in my town since day one. Things get kinda blurred when you start the game with a villager you come to love :)

I'm very biased, but I always thought Peanut would be more popular. She's an adorable pink squirrel, and I think she would fit into a lot of popular town aesthetics.

I will always stand by Willow, I think she is only a tier four or low tier three, she is the cutest villager in ACNL imo, I guess I'm alone in that opinion. x)

I'm surprised Tucker isn't more popular. He's a mammoth! I think thats awesome :p

Last edited:
I'm surprised Carmen isn't more popular. I had her in my town before I restarted and she's just super cute and friendly. She really grew on me. She asked me if she should move once and I just wouldn't let her. I really didn't expect to like her that much.

Too many to list. Celia and Puddles come to mind. Celia was one of my favorite villagers starting off and Puddles wasn't far behind. Both very nice animals~

I also thought Agent S was way more popular. Rocket too. And Big Top. Basically all of the "superhero" villagers. I was under the assumption they were all super popular only to find that Kid Cat was the only one who "made it" in a sense.

Also I guess I expected Ribbot to be a bit more popular too. I mean robot frog.

A lot of them surprise me really but those are the ones who stand out.

Why isn't Derwin more popular? Why isn't Chester more popular? And why isn't Alfonso more popular? I'm disappointed I can't have any more lazy villagers in my town because I have to balance the personalities but these are all adorable dorky villagers, I just don't understand why.

Back